if your bad. I'm your dad.

"live at present"

"You are going to dead PARk" with that jungkook speed up his car. He make sure the following cars also keep speed with him.

Its was 20 mins he didn't stop his car. Suddenly he stopped his car. He didn't move or do anything.

The silence engulfing the whole street.it was after 2mins suddenly gun shoots sound hear everywhere. The park solders attacking jungkook's car without stopping. There are shooting and shooting but there is no response in opposite side.

The stopped and slowly walking towards jungkook's car. They know if jungkook is alive they are dead meat in his hand. Or if he doesn't die they are prey in their boss lion.

They slowly went near."Open the door i think he is dead" one of them said.

"Its jungkook. Jeon Jungkook are you think he will dead this easyly. Something is wro-" he didn't finish his word. The car door open.

There is no blood are scratch on jungkook because his car is bullet proof. And he look so cool.

"Awwww. Look what we have here" jungkook said in casual voice.

Just in a second he punch the man infront of him. He no there is no bullets in their guns. Everything was already shooted.

The other man try to punch him.he held his hand in other hand and make it to joined in one and twitch it back they screen in pain. Jungkook just kick one of them's balls and take his gun and shoot the 2.

Then he turned to look at other two shivering in fear.

"Well well well. Did you two want to die like them or want to live huh" he asked.

One of them try to run to his car follow by other one. Its not that easy to run. When the tiger his following you.

He smacked one soldiers leg. Make sure he fall. And kick his stomach hard. And run after to another one to catch him. He is already on his car trying to start but his bad luck it's not starting.

"Need help man" jungkook asked and smirking at the poor soldier.

The shivering man know what will happen in next. Before he know what's happening jungkook just grab his back hair and hit hard on the steering wheel. Again and again blood polling from his head . But he didn't care he hit him until he satisfied.
After satisfied jungkook just look at the lifeless body. And he about to turn something hit on his back head hard he turn to look at whom hit him. Its the one soldier who left alive.

Jungkook think its right to leave him live because he will go amd tell the park what happened here. But he now think its wrong. He laughed and take the care key out of the car standing next to him. Just to stab at the soldier's eye. The just stab it and didn't take out and grab his neck hard and tell " where is the fun if you die with you eye" he laughed at the soldier's face. Punching his nose to bleed hard. The soldier lost it he tried his best to stop jungkook by grabbing his hand. He don't know he is standing in front of the psychopath.

Jungkook punch him untill his body fell on the ground.

He took his phone out of the pocket and dialled namjoon.

"Yes kook. Is there is any problem" he hear namjoon asked in opposite side.

"The park don't know he is playing with the fire. That old man is testing the younger power. I just want him to know. That if he is bad. I will become his worst nightmare " he said " and hyung gangnam gu street 4 dead bodies. I think it will. Use for Elsa" he said thinking that his tiger like fresh blood with lot of flesh.

"Ok kook" with that je cut the call.
And return to his car he don't have mood for his shipment now. So he is going to home.

Jimin's house:

"I wish i will be with you and our family like this forever hyung" jihun said and cut the birthday cake what made by jimin.

"You will baby" jimin said and pat his brothers head.

"Hyung I'm 22. Just one year younger than you and I'm a CEO of pjh enterprise. So you don't have to call me baby" he said and pouting like a baby.

"But still you are baby jihun" jimin said.  After they had dinner. Jimin promised jihun that they will watch movie together. They are watching and laughing. Suddenly jihun asked " hyung i think its time for me to stop working for him. Im so tired hyung. He didn't give me break. Tomorrow i have to go for japan to meeting" he look sad.

"Jihun its your birthday don't talk or think about him". Jimin said and look at his baby brother sadly.

"I want to be like you hyung. I-im just ti-tierd. He did- didn't  wish me a birthday wish. H- he treating me like im one of his soldier " jihun tear up.

It hurts jimin. He think its his fault. If he did what his father said he is the one now feeling sad in jihun place. He left the house and hang jihun on the hell hole. Whenever his brother cry in his arm. He feel guilty.

" Everything will be fine baby. I'm so sorry. Its hyung fault to left you there" he also got tear in his eyes"aish hyung its not your fault. When i got time I'm gonna hit that old man's ass for treating me like this" jihun said and laughed at his brother's reaction. Jimin also laughing. " before that he will cut your dick" jimin hit jihun head and  also joked and laughed at each other.

The rest of the night went like this. The brothers talked a lot laughed a lot and hit each other's head a lot.
And they went to sleep.

Hope you guys like it.

I'll post another chapter today itself.
Wait for the updates

Love you all.