Touches

" it was a electric moment when you touch me"

I

n park mansion:

"Jimin" mrs. Park got tears in her eye when she saw he son.

"Mom" he hugged his mom.

"Ho- how. Did he"his mother ask him.he didn't back from the hug just feeling his mom's warth. Its been 1 month he lastly hug his mom. In his apartment.

"He did mom. He called me here" jimin said. He is not sure why his father called him. He know its heir revealing party. But he is not sure. Did his father tell others he is his son.

"You two always leave me" jihun said from their back.

"When you come back you brat. You didn't call me" jimin said pinching his brothers ears.

"Ouch hyung I'm just arrived " he said while rubbing his ears.

His mom feeling happy. When her two children like this. But her happiness got interrupt.

"What are you doing jihun. And jimin I'm not call you here for this lovey- dovey things" mr.park spat.

He hate. He hate whenever his family laugh happily.

Jimin going to answer. "Mr.park everyone is arriving" one of his soldier said.

"Coming" mr.park said and turn to jihun"go get ready fast". He said and leave to welcome the guests.

Amd jihun also leave to get ready. Now jimin and his mom. They two talked aa lot. And enjoy the warmth feeling after 2 months. Jimin mom love him soo much. She also love jihun. But when it comes to jimin its difficult for her.

It was the evening almost everyone was arrived. Mr.park welcoming everyone happily. Then when he saw jungkook and taehyung arrived. He fske his smile.

"Welcome mr.jeon. what a surprise i thought you won't come. Like other parties".

"Yess... but you are most important to me mr.park so why not". Jungkook also just fske his smile.

The two goes inside the hall. The two souls searching their other souls. When taehyung searching for his love of life. Jungkook searching for his prey.

He was turning right to left for jimin. When his eye caught the light. In the dark place a only crystal brightening the whole place.

 In the dark place a only crystal brightening the whole place

He almost chock his wine. When hus eyes meet the spark.

Jimin just glance one sec it made his heart beat fast. He don't know why. In his 24 year life hours. No one make him like this. He hate jimin for this.

On the other hand. Jimin want to leave this place. He is not fine here. He just searching his mom. When he met with the dark golden eye.

 When he met with the dark golden eye