opportunity

At rj textile:

"And its done" taehyung said taking his file and  about to stand.

He is in jimin's office he came here to get sign from jimin due to their partnership.

"And I'm not done with you" jimin said looking at taehyung. He saw a confused expression on taehyung's face. He gesture him to sit.

"Where did u get interest in art" jimin asked to him.

"What".

"I asked where did u get interested in art" again jimin ask.

"And why this is in your concern" taehyung asked still looking confused.

"Hmmmm... Can you answer me one thing" again jimin asked.

"Well yeah" taehyung said.

"You are the one who held art gallery in moun gaia right" jimin asked.

"Yess. How do you know?" Taehyung is getting what jimin is asking.

"You are asking me this question" jimin rises his right eye brow.

"Its not what you think Mr. Jimin" taehyung said.

"Yess it is what i think. And what are you trying to do. After everything you are still chasing him. I don't want you to distrub my brother".

"I'm still loving him" taehyung said looking down.

He held art gallery for jihun every year. Never in one's jihun know about it. But, jimin did he know everything. after all he is a well known business man. He have to go meeting here and  there.

And jimin know very well his brother like to draw traditional way. He don't like modern world arts. He always like traditional places, loves, everything.

At first he pass every art and just look uninterestedly. But when he randomly look at end of the portrait the sign of his brother 'pjh' he is soo confused he know his brother don't have courage to show his talents over his father. But, how did his art comes to gallery and he investigate he got to know something's.

When jihun was school student he used to draw a lot and give his drawings to a blind man on their street and that man use the drawing to stick it on boards so people like and give money. At first the man get just like 1 dollars like but when days and months goes he gets like 1000k dollars etc..., too.

Even after jihun turned 22 he is still gives that man his drawings. The man is rich now but for the drawings he still act like begger for someone threat.

And when he know its all taehyung who held this gallery so he got to know. Taehyung is still love with his brother but he don't want it to ve hallen.

Jimin know everything about jihun and taehyung relationship. He is not against for love but he is against for taehyung. How can he be a murderer and love his brother.

He is very protective over his brother and mother. He can see them hurt. But when jihun comes to him and cry his heart out. At 1st jimin want taehyung to come back to his brother but when he got to know he is a killer he hate him.

And its all private. Its different cause its business so can't throw taehyung out of his office. He want jungkook so he want to accept taehyung too for his company.

"He isn't in love with you" jimin said sternly.

"I-i know" taehyung said lowly.

"Just know one thing he isn't love you. And he is not yours. So stop thinking anything about him" jimin said. He actually don't want his brother cry more. He know jihun still have feelings for taehyung but he don't want his brother hurt tooo.