confession...

Author pov:

"Good" Mr. Park said when jimin cut the call. Jimin is in mr.park's office when jungkook called.

"Why you tell to me  ask where" jimin asked in confusion cause he don't know why his dad tell him to ask where to go when jungkook asked.

"Now that is the point son" mr. Park said while smirking.

He tell jimin to do something that jimin can't accept.

"Im not going to do IT" jimin raised his voice at his father. But mr. Park just smirked at jimin.

"Don't raise your voice at me son. If you don't then just think about you mom. A innocent bean. You know what will happen to her" mr. Park said he know his mom card will work on jimin.

"Fine" jimin said.  He glared at his dad and leave from there.

He  don't know why but he is feeling something. He don't know its good or bad. But he strangely sensing that something gonna happen. He is very angry at his father that he always use his mom on him and get whatever he want from him. Now this..... this is... he can't do that but what will he do?
He have to.

He have lot of questions in his mind. Why jungkook want coffee with him? And why his father want him do such a filthy thing? And why he is even doing this? Everything confusing him. But, he drove his car to park land cafe.

At park office:

"He left sir" one of his subordinate tell him.

"Keep on eye on him" he said. Thinking about will his plan get succeed?.

He want jungkook to come down. So
he will  do whatever he want. Even now he is telling his son that "Please him". He thinking that he will achieve his goal but he don't know what he will get in return.

At park land:

"I will call you later mom" jimin end the call when he saw jungkook.

"it is the punctual you learn mr.jeon" jimin asked a little bit irritatedly.

"I had a urgent work to finish" jungkook said while looking at jimin with a smile. "Order something" he said and move the menu card to jimin.

Jimin don't know out of nowhere why jungkook call him to have coffee with him and smiling like idiot.

He just order a coffee and jungkook order something to drink too. They didn't talk to eachother but just glancing time to time. Jimin don't know how to start. Jungkook don't know is his plan will work they were thinking their order arrived.

"I don't know why you just call me here to waste my time Mr. Jeon" jimin said a little bit angry tone. He was trying not to get angry he also want something from jungkook. He don't like when people just sit without talking to him when he waste his time for this.

"Uhhh... I'm just call you here to have a friendly conversation. But you are not cooperating" jungkook said. He also want to talk but jimin's face did something to him. His lips, his eyes, his pinky cheeks his thought interput by jimin voice.

"Mr. Jeon if i say something will you believe" jimin asked leaning on the table.

"Well depends on the things" jungkook said he also leaning forward to see jimin eye.

"I was thinking that why don't i give you a oppertunity to be my partner" jimin said shocked jungkook. "Afterall you want to ve my friend" jimin said. He know jungkook don't want to be his friend but he want to start something between them.

Jungkook just hitting a jackpot. He want jimin to be his side daily. Here jimin is willing for that. Then why ue want to work hard.

"I'm so happy to hear that jimin shii" jungkook said. "Lets start our partnership on tomorrow onwards" he said. "I will send my assistant to you and sign the contract" he said he is thinking why all of sudden jimin ready to be his partner. He looking at jimin's eye to check is he really want his partnership.

"OK" jimin said and  they randomly speak something.

That's when jungkook notice something. He just roam his eye on jimin's face when he look at jimin's neck. His breath hitched the mark he leave on jimin yesterday. Still it appearing did jimin know about it.

Jimin saw where jungkook eye going he smirke at jungkook he know jungkook will see this thats why he didn't hide it. At first in the morning he got shocked and angry at jungkook but after the scene in his father's office he let it slide cause it will be help to.

"Its beautiful isn't it mr.jeon" Jimin asked diverting jungkook form his neck to his face.

"What" jungkook asked confusedly.

"The mark ohh I'm sorry your mark you left on me yesterday" jimin asked jungkook just raise his eye brow at him. He getting continuously shock from jimin. "Why don't you give another one to make it more beautiful" Jimin said he feeling disgust about himself at inside but,  he want to do it for his mother's sake.

Its a turn on for jungkook he clenched his palm to control himself. "Why not jimin shii" he asked in light husky and deep tone. It made jimin shiver.

"Then I'm waiting on the bathroom" jimin said made jungkook smirke.

Hiiii lovelies its a short chapter please enjoy.

I'll update soon.

And please leave comments its will encourage me.

And vote for me.....

Love you all.....

Thank you.....🖤🖤