The first meet

"The crystal is shine even better when it in dark''

"Mr.kim mr.jimin will come in 10 mins you can wait in his office" the receptionist said to taehyung.

Yes he and jungkook is in Rj textile company. There were just arrived. Jungkook just take 10 mins to finish his work but he already want to wait for the owner here.

They were waiting on the so called office. Jungkook just on his phone.

while taehyung seeing around the office by sitting. When his eye caught the photo frame his heart beat start to increase. He don't know it will happen. The person messing his mind for 8 years in there. The photo frame showing that two people holding hands and their smile is bright.

He don't know what's happening.  around him. He just thinking 'Thats not true. What you are seeing is not true' he said in his mind.

Then he heard the office door was open. There they see

 Jimin  just come casually inside

Jimin got to know there are two people waiting for him in his office so he came and open the door. His breath hitched at the sight.

 His breath hitched at the sight

2 mens in black. One look up at him. He just stare. The other one didn't look at him. He just stating at somewhere.

He cleared his throat and just sit in his seat.

"So what you have for here sir". He asked in a calm tone.

His was hit in jungkook's hear he look up at him. Their eye met before they talk.  And he see the other one he still looking at somewhere where he was starting at the start when jimin come inside. So he look at the direction where he is looking. He was starting at the photo frame in his table.

"Excuse me" he said. The other one look up at him.

"So. I asked what you want sir". Jimin asked.

"We are from jk enterprises". Taehyung said.

"ohhh is namjoon shii already die". He said  and look at the two who looking at him in confusion.

"Ahhh he said if he didn't finish his job by himself his boss will kill him". Jimin mocked like namjoon.

Jungkook just smirked.

"Just take our order jimin shii. It will be worth for you work. If we made this partnership" taehyung said.

"Is your boss had dumb or what. How many times I'm telling that I'm not work for other people. Just understand". He spat.

"I'm the CEO of jk Enterprises " jungkook just looking at jimin.

He don't know why he don't want to see blood in jimin's skin. By talking in that way.

"Ohhh finally you are here. I'm straightly saying Mr. What" he asked.

"Jungkook. Jeon jungkook" taehyung answered him.

"Mr. Jungkook I'm not interested in working for you. Not only for you. Whoever it is I'm not going to work for someone ". He said.

"Its a great offer for you jimin shii. You know what I'm a Jeon Jungkook. I'm a CEO and i have institutions and textiles and I'm a ma-" before he finish his sentence.

"Mr. Jungkook if you are here for telling you history please leave i have meeting ".jimin said and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung mouth hang open. No one. No one talk to jungkook like that. And what shock him is jungkook didn't do anything to jimin. Jimin is having a good luck.

"Mr. Jimin you will take my contract by yourself". Jungkook said and get up from his seat.

"This man". Jimin  thought and just shook his head. "Do you want me to lead way for out mr. Jeon" he asked.

Jungkook just look at him.

'you are lucky eye candy ' he thought and look at taehyung. Signalling him to follow him.

With that they leave jimin's office.

When they start their car. Jungkook asked "I want to know his family". He said.

Before he speak taehyung cut him.

"He is park jimin. Not a normal park. Park Jimin. Park jihoon son park jimin" taehyung said.

"What" he asked he don't know jimin is parks son. He got a jackpot.

He didn't bother to ask taehyung how he know.

"Its going to be fun". Jungkook said and left from there.

It was a short chapter.

Hope you all enjoy my story.

Love you all.

Bye...