GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)

Start from the beginning

Kait: Looks like an elevator to hell.

Alex: (reloads his Lancer) Then let's not keep the monsters waiting then...

The group jog their way to the ore transporter. 

Weiss: Are you sure that ore transporter is safe? When's the last time anyone used it?

JD: Twenty-five years ago, when they brought all the bodies down.

Ruby: Why would they bury the Locust in an old mine?

Alex: My dad told me that they couldn't burn the bodies because of all the crystal shit that formed on them. Burying them was the next best thing.

Ruby: Yeah, but you told us the Locust came from underground.

Alex: (shrugs) Nobody said it was a good plan.

They then make it to the transporter.

JD: (starts to climb the ladder) Come on, before we lose anymore time!

Alex was about to follow until he saw Del kneeling by the edge and looking down.

Alex: Del, what's the hold up?

Del: Alex, we have no idea what's down there. We don't even know what these things are. When I run into a burning house, I wanna know how bad the fire is.

Alex: (puts his rifle on his back) Del, if you're scared-

Del: (stands up) Man, don't talk to me about being scared! Right now, I don't even know what kind of house it is!

Alex: Del, when you said that you wanted to leave the COG, did me or JD argue with you? Did we?

Del: (looks down and sighs) You did not.

JD: (hops off the ladder) Because we trusted you. Well now we need you to trust us. My dad's alive and he's down there.

Del: Okay. 

Weiss: But what about the others? We're still underground, and we haven't made any contact with them.

Ruby: Weiss, they'll be fine. Especially Y/N, he has Yang and Blake looking after him. 

Weiss: (sighs, smiles) You're right, Ruby. 

Kait: We've come this far. We're not stopping now.

(with Y/N) 

Meanwhile, Y/N was seen sitting on his bedroom while meditating. He was concentrating, thinking about the next move before he heard a knock on the door.

Y/N: (opens his eyes) Who is it? 

The door opened, revealing Yang, Blake and Natasha.

Natasha: May we come in?

Y/N: Oh, hey girls. Sure, is there something you need?

The girls looked at each other and nodded as Natasha closed the door and locked it. Y/N was confused by what they're doing as they sat down right in front of him.

Y/N: (confused) Is everything okay?

Yang: Y/N, are you feeling okay? 

Y/N: Yeah, of course I'm okay. Why do you ask?

The girls saw that he was not okay, considering how he acted when he saw Mistral and instantly went off without telling everyone where he was going as well as how he finished off Mistral. 

Blake and Natasha grabbed both his hands and then went from behind to hug him and ease up the tension.

Natasha: We know you're lying, honey.