CHAPTER THIRTEEN: BACHELOR AUCTION AND AN AWKWARD TRIPLE DATE PART ONE

Episode fifteen: A Few Good Men

Episode sixteen: There Goes the Neighborhood

Sunshine☀️: Just ask 😠

Pixie Dust✨: no.

Sunshine☀️: pleaseeeee 🥺

Pixie Dust✨: Caroline, I'm not auctioning off a date with my boyfriend

Sunshine☀️: what if you were the one to win a date with him

Pixie Dust✨: I don't have that kinda moola!

Sunshine☀️: lover boy does 😏

Sunshine☀️: and it's for a good cause

Pixie Dust✨: it's a fundraiser for the town 😐

Sunshine☀️: ask him!

Pixie Dust✨: ugh fine

Sunshine☀️: Yesss!

Pixie Dust✨: but no promises!

"Babe," Aurelia turns to Theo who's sitting next to her on the bed, his back against the headboard.

"Mmm," Theo replies, immersed in the book he was reading. It was some Stephen King book Tyler had recommended to him.

"My loveee," Aurelia tries to get his attention again.

"Mmm, what's up," Theo says, putting a bookmark in his book and closing it. He turns his head to make eye contact with her.

"Okay, hear me out," Aurelia starts off.

"Oh no," Theo groans.

"There's a fundraiser the town is doing," Aurelia continues, undeterred.

"Please no, not another town event." Theo complains

"They're auctioning off bachelors." Aurelia explains.

"I already don't like where this is going," Theo comments.

"I was wondering if you'd be willing to be one of the bachelors," Aurelia asks.

"Is this your way of breaking up with me?" Theo looks at her skeptical but cautiously, eyes narrow and a small frown on his face. "because, if so, that's not gonna work."

"What? No!" Aurelia says, causing Theo to sigh in relief.

"Why do you want to auction me off then- it's Caroline's idea, isn't it?" Theo wonders before putting the pieces together.

"Maybe." Aurelia says, cringing sheepishly.

"I don't want to go on a date with anyone who's not you," Theo tells her.

"We have a plan for that," Aurelia argues.

"Which is?" Theo humors her for a moment.

"I win the auction using your money," Aurelia proposes. Theo just looks at her, not replying "...it's for a good cause?" She tries.

"It's a town fundraiser. What's the cause?" Theo says, incredulously.

"That's what I said!" Aurelia exclaims. Theo looks at her amused. "I'm not winning this, am I?"

"No, sweetheart. No, you're not." Theo tells her. "But I will go to the fundraiser with you."

"Why?" Aurelia asks, suspiciously.

"Because I feel like it would be interesting to watch. Plus, I know you wanna go."

"Fair enough," Aurelia concedes.