CHARACTER BACKGROUND: THEODORE MORGENSTERN

Character description: Theodore Morgenstern

- Theodore is a demon/witch (siphon) hybrid.

- He is a couple years older than the originals. He stopped aging at 18 but can change his appearance if he wants. 

- His powers are darkness manipulation, fear inducement, enhanced reflexes, enhanced healing, enhanced speed and strength, mastery in witchcraft (but prefers not to use those powers unless he has to)

- He is very hard to kill. If not because of his mastery in combat and in his powers than because only one thing can kill him and he is currently in possession of it.

- His father left before he was born and his mother was a witch and lived a long life (164 years) before she was killed by a werewolf. In grief and vengeance, he went on a murderous rampage and killed the entire pack along with the wolf that killed his mother. He has a hatred for werewolves and a distaste with witches. He doesn't mind vampires.

- Without his mother around to keep him in check, he grew merciless and earned himself a name in the supernatural community. He became a legend in the supernatural community. He was called  "Void." A few people in the supernatural community know his last name. He changes his first name every couple decades but he always keeps his last name. It was his mother's maiden name.

- The Morgenstern coven was known to produce powerful witches. His mother ran away from her coven when they found out she was pregnant with a demon's child and tried to kill it. Later on, Theo had killed the entire coven after they tried to hunt him down and kill him. He played cat and mouse with them for 100 years before getting sick of their attempts on his life. It was becoming inconvenient and a risk to keep them alive. Before they died they had partnered with another coven to create a weapon deadly to him but it took so much power that many of the two covens died from using too much power. After Noah killed them, he obtained the weapon and it is now in his possession. The ritual was never replicated because no one knew how they did it and they didn't want to risk dying. the few that survived the ritual never spoke of it again.

- He was an accidental pregnancy and is considered an abomination by the supernatural community. However, those that were bold enough to call him that to his face did not walk away unscathed.

- Lives on his own in an apartment near Whitmore College campus. He poses as a senior at Mystic Falls High School when the pilot begins.

- His love language is touch because he was often denied contact with anyone due to his siphon abilities.

- At school, he got in many fights and usually only Aurelia could calm him down when he got wound up.