CHARACTER BACKGROUND: AURELIA FORBES

Character description:  Aurelia Forbes

- Aurelia Forbes was adopted into the Forbes family when she was 6 months old. She is Caroline's older sister by one year. Her and Caroline have a close bond.

- Her biological parents were killed by supernatural hunters

- Aurelia is a fairy born to a powerful fairy family: the Fairchild's

- Aurelia's powers are light manipulation and enhanced healing. Other powers are unknown at the moment. She is, however, on the more powerful side of the power spectrum.

- She is immortal and will stop aging at a point of her choosing.

- Liz Forbes was friends with her parents and knows what she is. She gave Aurelia a note her parents wrote for her in case they didn't live to tell her about what she is. They also left her a book about Fairies. Liz gave her the note and the book when she turned 15. The book is the only possession she has from her parents except for a locket with a picture of them in it.

- Her love language is quality time. It's why she spends very little time alone and is often seen hanging out with another person.

- She has friends but not close friends so she usually just hangs around Caroline and her friends.

- Liz made her promise not to tell Caroline about the supernatural. She disagreed with the choice but complied nonetheless.

A/n: these will be short chapters. I may someday revisit this and the other character backgrounds and timelines and write them into an actual story, however, for now it remains as a list to provide background on who the character is and what there life looked liked before the pilot.