TIMELINE

Aurelia and Theodore's timeline:

He moved to mystic falls at the end of June 30th in 2008. He made eye contact with her at the mystic grill as he entered and she was about to leave. Caroline did not notice and was pulling her sister out of the grill because she was going to be late to meet up with Bonnie and Elena. Thus, they never got to introduce themselves. As soon as he saw her he knew that she was the one. Deep down, he knew she was the one he was meant to be with.

- He officially met Aurelia on July 3rd of 2008. Funnily enough they met again at the Grill where he walked up to her and introduced himself saying he's new in town. She invited him to sit with her and they got to talking. Hours go by. Eventually they have to leave. Not wanting the evening to end, she offers to show him around town. He graciously accepted her kind offer and they made plans to meet up at the grill the next day.

- By August, everyone knew they were going to get together and Caroline was the captain of their ship.

- By mid September, they went on their first date. By the beginning of October, they had gone on many more dates and by the end of October, they became official.

- By the time of the pilot, they will have been together 11 months but you would think that they had been together for years because of their close dynamic.