88 who told you control

All the this time both was action very cute . Both was sleeping there . After a time he comes there with guards . And see both of hers conditions .

What the ?

He count bottle they have drink . One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six . Six bottle. Woke up both of you. Sister, Erin . He call a bodyguard .

Chan come over. Took sister back home . Mom must be worried about her . Yes, boss . Take her fafely home. Yes boss . Call me when you arrived . Yes, boss .

Miss, woke up .

I don't think she will woke up . Take her. Chan picked up her in arms and take her home . He comes near to her and took her in arms .

       Erin woke up .

It's me .

Open your eyes . She was sleeping . Helding her by shoulder he makes her stand up .

Leave me .

And she push him away . What are you doing ? Don't touch me . Stay away . It's me Erin . Stay away . She hold head with both of the hands . My head . He was starting to come her near . But she go back and says . Don't come near to me . Erin I am Lee . I don't believe .

How can he will be here ? I also don't believe that you can drink this much . But it's also my mistake . I am sorry . He comes her near and pick her up on shoulder.

Put me down . If you don't want to get beaten up then put me down . I know you are very good at fighting . But I don't scared of you . And he took her to the car . He put her in the car's front sit and wear a sit belte on her.

I am sorry... for making you sad today . But I have a way to make you happy. While going in the she woke up .

    Are you okay now ? Yes, I am okay. How did I get there ? I am with. Where is she ? I have send her back to home . But how did you know ,'where i are' ? I track your location .

What ?

Clam down .

I am sorry .

Why are you saying sorry  ? Nothing . You still . She don't say anything and stay silence. Say it . You want to say . Do you have water in your car . Yes, I have . Give me, i want to drink . He give her water , and she drink the water and put the bottle down . He was driving the car and she was looking at him and says in the mind .

        Did you know ? Today's day i want to spend with you. I want to celebrate my this birthday with the one I right love, but look at you . You don't even remember my birthday . She loves at another side and then he looks at her but she was looking out of the car through the window . He comes to his house .

We arrived . Yes, let's go . Both come out of the car . It's your home . I know, it's my house . What I mean is , why did you bring me to your house ?
Let's go, you will know .

But .

No buts come  .

            Both come inside the light of the house was off . She look at him . The light is off . Where is the switch ? He says .

Lights .

And the light gets on . She look front and gets surprise .  The living room was decorated very beautiful with flower and the balloons . He comes her near and then go to near to her ear and whisper in ear . Happy birthday baby . She turn to him .

   You remember it ? Yes, how can i forget such a important day of my baby's life . Then why don't you wish me early in the morning and nor you call me whole day. You know,how much I have been sad all day ? Today's day I want to spend with you . But you .

Okay, i am sorry . I have not wish you because I have to give you a surprise . Okay, I will forgive you, because you remember my birthday. Let's cut the cake .

Okay, boss .

    With right hand he was holding her right hand and both cut the cake . This is beautiful . I have done this by myself .

Really ?

Yes, i want to do more but before I do it . I get know about you both and I came there . She feeds him the cake with her right hand . Why did you drink too much ? You make me worried . Never do this again . If you want to drink then say to me i will go with you . But you have to promise me you will never drink when you are alone with someone then no matter how is he or she . I am worried about you if... . And she kiss him on the lips .

           First thank you for this beautiful surpise . Second , I am sorry for making you worried . Third, and the most important one I love you . He hold her waist from right with left and make her close and kiss on her lips .

She was also enjoying the kiss and she also start kissing him both was kissing each other's lovely. He hold her waist with both of the hands and she puts both of the hands around his neck . Both was kissing each other's and suddenly he stop and say .

  Are you sure ? About what ? I am  serious Erin . Sweetly she kiss on his lips .

I am also .

If you took one more step forward then I won't control myself . She comes near and go to right early and wishers in his ear . Who told you control yourself ,she smile to looking at him . He grabs her neck with left hand from kiss her and then picked her up in arms at took the bed room .

He put her to the bed and put the body on her and kiss her passionately her. He slips his fingers into her fingers and holds her hand tightly . Happy birthday baby . And then kiss her . He was looking at her in the morning while she was sleeping  and smiling .