Thirty eight

Veer and Vihan came home around 9pm and had dinner sharing a little talks here and there. Veer then went to get fresh and wanted to spend sometime with his wife who was busy unpacking. "Rooh" he fumbled with the watch on his wrist "ji" she came out from the closet and moved closer to him. She looked at the tiredness in his eyes, he needed sleep badly but this man didnt sit at one place. "You need to sleep veer" she helped him with the watch "aarav yash and sushant called, they said they wanted to have a meet up we havent been apart since forever i think" he chuckled. Ruhi didnt say anything instead she tiptoed and kissed his cheek making him smile "Kabhi yeh izhar e muhabbat hamare hoton pe bhi kardia karai" ruhi shook her head ignoring the cramps in her stomach. Her period was due today. Veer's phone started ringing furiously and it was yash
"Ishq mai kuch ziada hi dub gai ho thora sa izhar hamare uper bhi kardia karo" he spoke like an offended aunty making veer bite back a smile "abhi aa k karta hun ruk ja beta tu" veer declined his call and pressed a kiss on her forehead "i'll try to come early ok, call me if you need something" ruhi nodded and waved her.

Ruhi's pov

I was right. These stupid periods ughh! I grabbed a glass of hot water and drank it to sooth the pain but it didnt help. Day 1 for me was full off painful cramps and damn i even forget my hotbag at my home neither do i have chocolates. I layed on the bed with my stomach to sooth the pain, to some extent it did help but still i missed my heating pad it was such a life saver. I couldnt sleep, it was 1 am now and Veer hadnt returned. I reached out for the phone to call him but then i heard the door opening thank god he was back. I slowly sat up and leaved on the head board. The rooms light were dimmed and the scented candles were lit only. "Sweetheart you awake?" I hummed simply not having the effort to talk, veer came by my side and switched on the lamps and looked at my face in a panic "what happened? Why did you cry?" He grabbed my jaw wiping the tears. I didnt knew i was crying, these stupid hormones. "Are you fucking okay? Do you have a fever? Sweetheart kuch bolo" his voice came out vulnarable at the end "Veer its paining alot i dont even have my heating pad or else i would have endured" i blinked my eyed and looked at him who held my hand tightly "what's paining sweetheart i'll heal it"

I took his hand and placed it on my lower abdomen. His hand was warm and firm. "You are on your period?" I nodded "God damn lady you should have atleast called me!?" His eyebrows clashed as his tone became angrier "you were with your friends i wanted you to have a good time" he was quiet for a second "i would .... oh god! He got up and went to the closet and brought a heating pad. How come i didnt see it? I looked at him, his face was as if of a stone making me a little worried. He then went outside and came after a while with some chocolates and a painkiller. He probably saw my eyes sparkle looking at the chocolate so passed me the painkiller instead chocolates over painkiller man! I shook my head "dont test my patience woman" the fact that he was not calling me sweetheart, rooh or ruhi was scaring me even more.
I took the painkiller and gulped it down and he immediately put a piece of chocolate in my mouth to minimize the taste of medicine.

He then again went out and came with a glass of warm milk after a few minutes. He placed it on my side table and i looked up at him licking my fingers covered in chocolate "i just had chocolate i wont drink this nasty thing" he glared draggers at me and snatched my chocolate away. He was giving me the princess treatment even when he was angry thats my man! "I am not moving from here until you finish the glass of milk woman" again that woman thing i rolled my eyes in frustration. "I am your woman only and i have a name which is Ruhi Veer Singhania, incase you are suffering from a short term memory loss" he folded his arms looking all intimidating. Was it my period or really just me? "Miss ruhi kindly finish the milk or else the consequences wont be in your favour" i quickly emptied the glass and showed him my 32 teeth smile on which he magestically rolled his eyes and went outside. Meanwhile i went to the washroom to brush my teeth and when i came back i saw him already standing beside my side. Taking baby steps i layed down and he tucked me in "how are you feeling now woman" this time i rolled my eyes although i wanted to say horny "woman i am talking to you" this was now irritating me "i am not any woman i am your wife Mr. Veer Stupid Singhnia" he closed the lamp and layed on his side.

There was a silence .........

"Veer" i layed on his arm but he didnt budge "why are you ignoring me" my voice came out sad "i am not ignoring you i just dont want to talk to you now shut up and sleep" he closed his eyes resting the other arm over his eyes. My lips quivered but i bit them, my eyes felt like burning up with tears an unknowing sob left my lips. He quickly removed his arms above his eyes and embraced me "hey, sweetheart i am so sorry" he wiped the tears, i hugged him tighter "sweetheart listen to me" he lifted up my chin " donot hide anything from me whether it is pain, joy or any mistake just tell me as you discuss things with ronam ok! I am here for you i want to have every knowledge about you, if you feel anything tell me your man can fight, i can heal you, i can burn down the world to see you happy" his words made me emotional and i hugged him tighter and sobbed on his shoulder "you are the best thing ever happened to me, dont you dare ever leave me i just want you beside me then i could face anything"

I pulled away and kissed him slowly climbing onto his lap i wrappped my legs arounds his torse while my hands went to his nape. I sucked on his lip hungrily. He slowly pulled away makinh me whine. "Damn woman your mood swings" he said with a chuckle to which i smiled shyly.

"Time to sleep sweetheart" 

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Double update for you all!! 

Hope you liked the chapter donot forget to vote and comment! 

Love you all 🦋💖