Thirty-seven

"Veer, we have a flight and there is alot to pack" ruhi pressed her palms on his chest who was dangerously coming closer to her "your punishment is still pending sweetheart" he snatched the tshirt from her hand and threw is across the room. Ruhi's heartbeat dropped between her legs as she felt him nuzzling in her neck. She was feeling all giddy.

Ruhi had sobered up after having some breakfast and veer left her in the suite to meet Mr. Rudra meanwhile she decided to pack up but to her unluck veer came back sooner than expected and now was caging her in his arms. "I told you not to drink yesterday didnt i?" He grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed it earning a low whimper, when he didnt recieve a response he smacked her "i am sorry i am sorry" she repeatedly muttered "that hurts" she rubbed her ass but Veer was quick enough to pin her hands behind her back making her their chest collide "now now where has my fiesty kitten gone?" He nipped at her neck making her tilt it for more access. She couldnt deny that their intimate moments were quite exciting for her and that she enjoyed them alot. Veer sucked on a specific spot making her hiss and then he pulled away to look at his work of art "i guess you arent the only artist over here" he placed a soft peck.

"Strip for me" he left and sat back on the couch present in the living room of the suite. Ruhi froze for a second but then she sexily traced her fingers towards the cropped top pulling it over her body and dropping it down on the floor. Veer ran a thumb on his lips taking in the sight of her breasts and hard nipples which stared back at him. In no time the shorts she wore joined the floor and there she stood in nothing but her thigh high socks and her panties. Veer patted his thigh and ruhi straddled him while he gripped her waist pressing her down to his hard on. Veer's shirt was discarded and ruhi ran a hand across his abd and the naked chest "princess its suppose to be your punishment".

Veer picked her up and threw her on the bed "all fours now" ruhi obeyed. Veer ran his palms on her perfectly round ass smacking it hard "count down sweetheart" he smacked hard and then a ran a hand to sooth the pain then again he smacked hard making ruhi stuff her face in the pillow "count sweetheart"

"ten"
"N-nine"
"Eight"
"Seve-ahh"
"Six sweetheart" veer reminded her and smacke once again. Her ass was red by now and her small fists gripped the bedsheet on so tightly that her knuckles turned white. Once Veer was satisfies he flipped her over and looked at her flushed red face, teary eyes, whimpering lips. He wiped the tears with the pad of his thumb and pressed a kiss on each of her eye "i am gonna fuck you now princess" he unbuckled his belt throwing it along with his pants. His erection was visible through the briefs hard and thick . Ruhi couldnt move her eyes instead she spread her legs making veer chuckle "princess you arent suppose to enjoy this but because you are my sweetheart i'll be careful not to hurt you ok" ruhi nodded and prepared herself for the upcoming pleasure.

Veer parted her thight and looked at her wet folds making his groan "you are soaked just by spanking my love" without a hint he entered two fingers making her gasp and squirm under him while veer thrusted his fingers inside her in a fast pace not even letting her adjust "oh fuck" ruhi moaned riding on his fingers until she felt that his fingers hit the spot but at that very moment Veer retracted his fingers and licked her arousal makkng her cheeks paint a deep shade of red "why did you stop" ruhi ran her hands on his bicep missing the warmth. Veer hovered above her and tugged on her sensitive nipples "i am gonna fuck you hard and rough, every fuckin where"

He yanked her feet drawing closing to her and the slammed his dick which was already leaking with precum in her clenching pussy. Both moaned at the feeling of being full, veer rested his hands on each side of her head as he drove her insane by thrusting his dick. She felt the wierd sensation in her tummy and clutched his hair while wrapping her limbs securely around veer as he senselessy thrusted in her "oh god!" She screamed arching her back as veer sucked on her sensitive nippled and fucked her pussy, she felt her release coming close "i-i am gonna" veer thrusted hard and deeper, she came. Her breast rising and falling while her eyes closed. Veer also came hard shooting his semen deep inside her and she felt him shuddering, he moaned and ruhi found it hot and sexy until he captured her lips in a wild kiss.
Veer didnt stop he fucked her against the wall, ruhi scratched his back as he deeply thrusted and she tipped her back against the wall. Then he dropped her to her toes and pinned her on the tinted window her breasts pressed against the window as he fucked her from behind. They breathed rapidly but didnt stop until his heart was filled with satisfaction.

Ruhi limped all the way to the airport making veer proud of himself while ruhi glared draggers at him. They settled in the plane and since they were in the first class they had a lot of privacy. "I wont let you touch me for 2 months now you just see" veer chuckled "we'll see about that" he massaged her inner thigh while she rested back and closed her eyes to sleep.
"Baby"
"Hmm"
"I didnt use a condom you are most likely to get preganant after this much fucking"
"First of all stop saying that word like its a normal word and secondly i would be really happy if i get pregnant we can finally start a family" she shrugged while veer frowned "how will i handle two babies at the same time" he mumbled and opened his laptop "i heard that singhania" she lightly hit his thigh but he grabbed her hand and kissed it holding closer to his chest.

The plane landed and both of them inhaled the air of their homeland, the moment they stepped out of the airport their whole family was waiting outside, Yash andh Sushant couldnt hold back and jumped on Veer who hugged them back, Aarav also give a tight hug to him "i feel i am gonna be a chachu soon" he smirked and pulled away while veer smirked. Ruhi ran into her parents arms and then met her in-laws not skipping sushant and yash who. The trio shared a fist bump and all settled in the car. They reached the Singhania mansion and both went to get fresh while the others waited patiently to hear about their trip.

In the room

Ruhi showered first and got ready wearing a saree she felt really nice beind wrapped in the saree. She wore her mangalsutra and her engagement ring letting her hair free to air dry. She pulled the suitcases and kept them in the closet leaving them to be unpacked later. 

Veer came out of the washroom and glanced at his wife who was opening the curtains. He whistled and forwarded the towel in his hands, she took it and veer sat on the bed while she dried his hair her bangles making the jingling noise. Ruhi noticed that he wore his formal clothes "dont tell me you will go to the office?" She set his hair with hands while he nodded "there is a lot of work pending, i cant let papa handle the burden once i am here" ruhi looked at her in worry "you'll get sick" veer shook his head and got up.
"Lets go" he intertwined his hands with her and walked downstairs.

They all had a lovely dinner filled with ruhi's talking, everyone admired the young girl sitting in between them and narrating all of her trip (excluding their ehm ehm moments). 

"Hey mister if you want to go back home you can go but ruhi will stay here with us" vihan pointed his knife at veer who rolled his eyes "forgod sake i am your son" ruhi snorted "they didnt tell you that they picked you from the garbage" everyone looked at ruhi with their eyes wide while veer squinted his eyes "oh really! Then uncle and aunty must have picked you up from the gutter you ugly face" ruhi gasped "have you seen your face in the mirror, the mirror will also beg for mercy" she faced him "oh my god! Have you seen your face its exactly like of an aloo" ruhi slammed her hand on the table "yeh abs kia aagai apne aap ko hritik roshan samajh rahai hain" veer slammed his hand on the table "Lol tumhare paas toh hai bhi nahi!" Ruhi's face grew red "yeh le bhabhi" Sushant passed her the knife "were you born like this ya accident ho gaya tha baad mai?" She showed him the knife "mama baba ache mood mai thai is liye aise hi paida ho gaya tha" vihan coughed making them both realize they werent alone, Veer straightened himself earning some amusing glared from his friends while ruhi looked down in embaressment. "Lets go" he got up not before hitting her head.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

As promised an update is here! 

Hope you liked the chapter ♡ i am not much good in writing smut but i tried so yeah. Donot forget to vote and comment. Share this story with your friends. ✨️🦋💖

Instagram : stxrry_tales

Love you all

Byee