five♡

She got dressed in a pretty dress and wore some accessories followed by a little makeup. She took her shoes in her hands and glided down the stairs noticing him sitting on the couch manspreading and conversing with my mother. She hugged her Ashi aunty and soon they all left for the boutique to select the wedding dress. The ladies sat in the back while Ruhi climbed in the passenger seat, the whole ride the two ladies chatted along while both of them stayed silent. They reached the boutique and started looking at the dresses after a whole 2 hours they finalized two options and asked Ruhi to wear them who was busy playing angry bird on her phone "mama don't close the game" Roop showed her the deadly eyes because of which she ran in the dressing room bumping into veer on the way on the other hand he shook his head and chuckled.

"Veer call your father and ask him to come" veer nodded and did as his mother told. After 5 minutes Ruhi came outside struggling with the dress. Veer noticed her and forget to look away she was looking like a freaking angel " sunye, yeh zip band kar de" ruhi turned aroung showcasing her back to him. Unknowingly a bead of sweat travelled down his spine as his shaky hands reached to the zipper. His hands came in contact with her back making both of them shudder, he quickly closed the zip and in return Ruhi passed her a sweet smile making even harder for him. The door opened again and Vihan along with Rudra came inside with smiles dancing on their lips.

"Papa red or blue?" Rudra looked at her daughter then the dresses "blue ofcourcr its your favoutite" ruhi gave him a quick hug and went to change in her normal clothes. "Vihan uncle there is an event in my university tomorrow if you are free then please do come i have also participated in it" she said grabbing his attention and he promised her to come at the event.

At the university event

Ruhi's hands grew sweaty as their groups name was announced. Her group took their places and ruhi's eyes fixated on him, she never expected him to come but at the back of her mind she knew he is forced. Her attention was caught by her one and only dad who was cheering upon her. The song started and soon she started dancing in a swift motion as all of the audience admired her.

[ for the dance look up to the video attactched ]

The most distractful thing was the open back for veer he didnt know on what to concentrate her back, her face, her smile, her dance. He wanted to capture it in his eyes. The song ended and so did the dance, ruhi's breast went up and down due to the uneven breaths. Her eyes collapsed with his, it felt like two worlds colliding together. She saw a shift of emotion in his eyes but failed to recognize it. As soon as the group stepped on the back stage ruhi's name was called out so she returned on the stage. "Ruhi our students have requested that they want to hear something in your voice" ruhi nervously smiled and looked over to her classmates who hooted.

She sat on the stool which was kept and took the guitar from the assistant. "I would like yuvaan to join me please" she said in the mike and earned a glear from the university's hearthrob. Yuvaan came up on the stage giving his head a shook making ruhi giggle and two boys present in the audience lost it.

Dooriyan hai ye kyun Tu bata mujhe
Ab aise na yu Tu sata mujhe
Tere baare main hi Sochta hoon main
Dooriyan hai ye kyun

Hoon main toh yaha
Hai kyu fasle bata
Aa na bapas firse tu hu

Wadhe yaad hai kya
Kya baatein thi woh vi kya
Aa na bapas firse tu
Tumko yu khone se daarta hu main
Tu hi bata raasta

Dooriyan hai ye kyun Tu bata mujhe
Ab aise na yu Tu sata mujhe
Tere baare main hi Sochta hoon main
Dooriyan hai ye kyun

Baatein ae jo bhi hai kehdu tujhe
Likhta hi rehta main tujhe
Tere baare main hi sochta hu main
Dooriyan hai kyu

Tere Jaate hai ae kya
Mujhko kya ho gya
Aa na bapas firse tu
Ae saari baatein tu bhi jaane
Fir kyu tu itna door
Kabhi na mane tu mera kehna
Aisa hai kyu
Tumko yu khone se daarta hu mai
Tu hi bata raasta

Dooriyan hai ye kyun Tu bata mujhe
Ab aise na yu Tu sata mujhe
Tere baare main hi Sochta hoon main
Dooriyan hai ye kyun

Baatein ae jo bhi hai kehdu tujhe
Likhta hi rehta main tujhe
Tere baare main hi sochta hoon main
Dooriyan hai kyun

The students hooted as the parents and teachers clapped. Ruhi got down and went to the exit waiting for her parents and vihan's family to come out but was pushed to the wall by the one and only university hearthrob. "W-what!" Ruhi raised her hand to push him back but he grabbed her hand twisting it making her whimper in pain. "Leave me" ruhi was on the verge of crying. "Leave you hmm, what were you trying to do up there huh why the hell did you call yuvaan on the stage!" Ruhi struggled to release her hand but he twisted it more and pushed her further into the rocky wall making ruhi's back all scratched. "By the way my pretty little baby you danced so beautifully really caught my eye" his hand travelled to her back put before he could touch her he landed on the ground. "Veer" ruhi whispered and hid behind her. Veer's eyes travelled to her wrist making hid vision black, his heart was on fire. He kneeled down and gripped his collar "touch her again and you'll die. RAJ TAKE HIM AWAY" veer turned to find ruhi still present their. "Who is he? Your boyfriend or what?"veer asked in stern tone. Ruhi hesitated "n-no he is no one to me" veer looked at her furiously "turn around" ruhi decided not to anger him more, veer's gaze landed on the wounded back he stepped closer and securely held her waist running the pad of his thumb on the scratches "get it treated soon" ruhi dumbly nodded. "If i see you touch any other men again Ruhi i swear to god he'll never see the light again" ruhi froze and turned her head. His gaze ran on her face like a soft caress and stopped on her lips making her blush.

Some boys passed by gawking at her exposed back and veer didnt like it, he took off his coat and adjusted it on her shoulders "donot think of taking it off until you get home" ruhi once again dumbly nodded and smiled looking at his fading figure. "He cares about me"

Thankyou all for corporating and waiting for the update! Here it is hope you like and donot forget to vote and comment. Take care and love you all!!

Byeee