Seventeen♡

Ruhi woke up earlier than usual feeling a certain warmth near her making her purr in the particular source of warmth. She opened her eyes to find her husband sleeping peacefully his arm securely wrapped around her making heat rush to her cheek painting them red. She bit her lip at the feeling of closeness, slowly lifting her hand she touched his face with a feather-light touch making sure not to wake him up. She mustered up her courage and shifted a little closer and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek giggling to herself afterwards but her giggle stopped once she saw him opening his eyes.

With the fear of being caught she acted to doze off again hiding her face in his chest, a small smile came upon his lips realizing her tactics. He had been awake since a long time but didnt felt to leave her alone.

Veer's eyes ran on her face and he brought his hand to her chin lifting it while she closed her eyes and acted normal however on the insides she was restless. "Good morning" he whispered pressing a long kiss on her cheek letting his touch linger for a while "this is how you kiss baby" ruhi's eyes opened in a flash of seconds staring at him with those brown eyes which veer deep inside adored. "Get dressed we'll go out for breakfast, only 15 minutes" he once again took the chance and kissed her rosy cheeks and got out of the bed moving to the washroom.

Ruhi clutched her cheek grinning like a child a squeal left her mouth making veer who was secretly observing her and chuckled. "Ruhi! 13 minutes and 60 seconds!" Uff veer kiya ho gaya hai tujhe aisa toh nahi tha tou he shook his head getting busy. Ruhi on the otherhand jumped out of his bed and ran to her room raiding her closet to find a nice dress afterall she was going to have breakfast with her husband for the first time but for her it was a date with her crush/love of her life.

After a few minutes of looking through her closet she found a suitable dress and went to bath. With the passing time, she quickly applied a tiny amount of make up consisting of blush, lipstick and mascarra. 

While ruhi was busy with the final touches she felt someone's presence which made her hastily turn around and there stood veer singhania leaning on the door in his glory, for once she saw some life on his face

While ruhi was busy with the final touches she felt someone's presence which made her hastily turn around and there stood veer singhania leaning on the door in his glory, for once she saw some life on his face."exactly 5 seconds left" he tapped his watch and ruhi grabbed her purse and showed her tongue walking outside. It was 9 am when they left the house enjoying the drive with soft music and the windows rolled down, soon they arrived at their destination which was a cute little cafe located in the streets for which they had to cross the road. Ruhi walked ahead inhaling the earthy scent which was spread due to the rains last night. While walking veer noticed ruhi's arm touching with several men who were coming and going which he didnt liked a bit.

Veer swiftly moved on her right securing an arm around her catching ruhi off guard "be careful" ruhi couldnt help but hide her shyness which created another sense of pride in his heart.

The breakfast was smooth with small talks here and there, veer asking about ruhi's dance academy and painting stuff which she complained that were all at her house so she didnt paint anything. She expressed further that she wanted to decorate the house with all her paintings and veer listened to her like a good husband.

"I need to tell you something as well" ruhi stopped talking, fear settling in her heart once again. "I need to fly to italy for a month" he locked his eyes with the soft brown ones observing how the colours of her face flew away "when?" She dropped her fork "after two days" ruhi slowly nodded gulping a lump in her throat.

Both were on their way home and veer was really feeling bad seeing ruhi's sad face and her being awfully quiet since her movements were also restricted. All of a sudden veer stopped his car and got out walking inside a flower shop after a few seconds he came back with a boquet of white roses and entered the car. Ruhi eyes the boquet getting jealous of who would he give it to, veer caught her curiosity and decided to ignite the fire more as per his nature "if i gift this to her will she smile?" Veer looked at the boquest turning it "what do you think?" He looked up to her who already had her eyes on him "maybe, they are beautiful" veer nodded and rested the roses on her lap "then smile for me" 

🫶🫶 

I am really not good at paragraphing but any how here is a new chapter!! Hope you like it 

Byeee