Thirty-six

Today was the couple's last day in Maldives and it was time for Veer's punishment. Ruhi was taking him for shopping which he absolutely hated and he knew when ruhi shopped like a crazy woman.

Ruhi stood infront of the mirror securing the bow she had tied on her hair and twirled. A huge grin decorated her face, she noticed that the glow on her face was to the highest. She was happy. The bathroom door opened and Veer came outside in his pants his eyes catching the figure which twirled in happiness and giggled to herself in the mirror. 

"You look beautiful" he came behind her and rested his hands on her waist "tell me something i dont know Mr

"You look beautiful" he came behind her and rested his hands on her waist "tell me something i dont know Mr. Singhania" her lips tipped up as she rested her head back on his shoulder "meri niyat kharab ho rahi hai begum sahiba" he pressed a tight kiss on her forehead "woh toh apki pehle din se kharab hai" Veer looked at her with squinting eyes "arent you getting too much fiesty hmm" ruhi shrugged her shoulder and pulled away "alsooo at night we'll be going to a club shhhhh" she shushed him up who was about to interrupt her "its your punishment you cant say no" she flipped her back and bended down to wear her heels giving Veer a view of her perfectly round ass which he smacked making ruhi yelp "what the hell!" She rubbed her ass glearing at him with fire in her eyes "you just wait and watch"

Veer's pov

I dont even want to count the number of bags i am holding right now and guess what all of them are loaded with shoes, jewellery, clothes and i dont know what. Currently we were in a botique and ruhi had gone to change so i took the chance and went through my mails "veer oh my goddd!!!" I heard her squeal as she came out and fuck it was the hottest thing ever. 

"Nope you arent getting this" never in my life i would want her to wear this outfit again unless it was our bedroom "but veer look at it its so magical and so beautiful look at the colour ufff the detailing yar pleaseee" she pleaded "one condition...

"Nope you arent getting this" never in my life i would want her to wear this outfit again unless it was our bedroom "but veer look at it its so magical and so beautiful look at the colour ufff the detailing yar pleaseee" she pleaded "one condition, you'll only wear this in the boundry of our bedroom ok" her smile faded away "okay?" She nodded and purchased the dress. Before she could enter the next shop i groaned because i was tired as fuck we were here for 4 hours now but this woman didnt stop for a second.