Nineteen♡

Veer had made ruhi sleep with her after experiencing what happened last night he didnt wanted to leave her alone. At around 2 am when he was sure ruhi was asleep he got up and moved out of the room.

"Be as quiet as possible i dont want you to wake up my wife" he told the people standing infront of her who were waiting for the orders and nodded once they got the instruction. The room Veer chosed them to work in was soundproof since earlier it was his home office but now he didnt need one, the people worked over night and left the house before ruhi could even wake up, Veer looked at the room approving the fantastic work done by them, he then moved to their room and slipped under the bedsheets since he too needed some sleep.

The breakfast was made by ruhi since she knew the basic stuff, the atmosphere was turning comfortable for them and deep down both enjoyed eachother's company. Before leaving for office to complete some necessary stuff Veer wanted to surprise ruhi

"Ruhi"
"Yess" she came hopping down the stairs wearing a beautiful dress making Veer unable to move his eyes from hers. 

"I want to show you something" her eyes gleamed and sparkled "is it the surprise?" She bounced on her toes showing all her excitement

"I want to show you something" her eyes gleamed and sparkled "is it the surprise?" She bounced on her toes showing all her excitement. Veer signaled her to follow him and let her open the door, she entered the room with small steps gaping at the sight while veer went towards the desk leaning back. "Th-this is!! OMGG THIS IS SO PRETTY!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT THANKYOU SOO MUCH" she unknowingly threw herself on him who grabbed her and rested his hands on her bad too pulling her closer in his embrace. "didnt wanted to bore you once i am gone" he smiled and looked at her delicate face which was busy admiring the things.

The entire evening ruhi spent exploring the art room and tried some different sketches although the thought of veer being gone really disturbed her, he was a bit distant to her and ruhi was willing to give her time she knew that he was trying to u...

The entire evening ruhi spent exploring the art room and tried some different sketches although the thought of veer being gone really disturbed her, he was a bit distant to her and ruhi was willing to give her time she knew that he was trying to uplift her by these surprises so she doesnt feel lonely when he's gone but who's gonna tell him that a wife without her husband is no one.

Ruhi thought of helping him by packing his suitcase but she remembered the time he harshly yelled at her for touching his stuff so she moved back and decided to practise piano.

The day of departure

Veer and ruhi both had came to singhania's mansion since veer wanted to meet his mother and father. After meeting them he looked at ruhi who was dull from the morning he signaled her to come outside with him and so she did, ruhi didnt utter a word since morning and when she woke up veer realized she had cried which caused some distress for him.

When veer saw ruhi approaching him he strided towards him and held her hand softly "what's the matter?" He examined his face but she shook her head in denial "ruhi, i am not going for forever am i?" Ruhi lifed her eyes and peeked at him then looking away making him sigh.

He kept his hands on her waist and pulled her closer causing ruhi to keep her arms on his chest, the tension was thick. Veer embraced her in his arms as she wrapped her hands around his torso and both stayed like this for a while until ruhi pulled away.
"I wont miss you" she sniffed and ran inside making veer chuckle with his head hung, he never knew this girl would develop a soft spot so quickly. Fuck the contract he wanted her now!

When ruhi returned home she saw extra guards around the house and soon two ladies walked in making it clear that veer had arranged all the staff for her so she would comfortably lounge around her home. Ruhi felt the days getting slower and slower and time didnt passed by for her. She started working on a painting which was of veer, she anticipated for her calls or texts but non came making her more depressed although her both parents were by her side always cheering her up.

As per the calender there was one week left for veer's return and ruhi was feeling really lonely and bored so she decided to clean up a bit for a bit of distraction and succeeded. She entered veer's work room which was drowned in rich black marble and screamed luxury, the glass table, the silk curtains, the leather couch everything spoke rich especially the smell, it was his bringing comfort to ruhi. She started examining the room and saw an open cabinet where there were some drinks. She picked up one of the expensive bottles and opened it with a pop and attatched her mouth directly gulping the bitter alcohol, her eyes scrunched at the taste and she started feeling dizzy. Everything else seemed to be moving here and there and head felt heavy "maybe i need some sleep" she dragged herself carefully to their room and dropped on the bed. She was really confused on the way her body was reacting "what is happening? Am i dieing?" She looked at her hands which were shaking and felt her mind going numb. 

♡♡♡♡

Hope you liked the chapter!! 

( i know its a short one but i have a lot of work pending 🥲) 

Do comment and vote 

Love u all byeee