Twenty-seven♡

Like a psycho, Veer entered the hospital his heart beating fast and his breathing were harsh. The whole hospital was observing this dramatic scene doctors were getting nervous seeing the most successful business man in their hospital in such a ruined condition.

With guidance of the doctor he reached the room but the nurses standing infront of the room blocked his way and refused to let him inside. 

The head doctor came running towards him hearing about the sudden commotion in the hospital.

"HOW IS MY WIFE? IS SHE OKAY?" He gripped the doctors shoulder and looked into his eyes like
a broken husband

"The doctors are doing their best, calm down everything will be ok" the head doctor passed him a glass of cold water and calmed him down but to his bad luck once he calmed down a group of people came running inside which consisted of Vihan, Ashi, Rudra, Roop and a few seconds later his friends also marched in being all worried.

"Where is my daughter?"
"Is she okay? She is fine right!"
"I want my ru back doctor please"
"Doctor say something!"
"My baby"

Everyone was worried sick and had wet eyes, Aarav yash and sushant walked near veer two of them sitting on his sides and on kneeled infront him.

"Who did this?i'll fucking burn his body and feed it to the stray dogs" Aarav's tone was dark
"I have already sent some people to look after the blast" yash said

"Veer bhaiya aap theek ho na" sushant ignored the two of them and with concerned eyes he hugged his big brother "bhabhi theek ho jai gi aap fikr mat karo, mai mandir gaya tha un k liye" he pulled away from the hug and the three of them looked at him stunned.

The light of the room turned to green and the doctors walked out removing their mask and passed a smile reassuring them. Ashi who was hugging veer thanked god and kissed his son's forehead in relief while roop and rudra who were broken into pieces had cried in happiness.

Ruhi was shifted to a private room and soon everyone entered looking at the lifeless body attatched to several tubes and drips, her head was wrapped in a white bandage while her arms had several bandages. Veer's heart pained, it was as if life was sucking out his soul.

Eventhough she layed with her eyes close she looked etheral, like a fallen angel. Her hair was sprawled over the pillow while she was dressed in the white hospital gown. Veer loved it when she use to wear white but right now he hated it.

Flashback

Veer had just returned from the office and ruhi was setting the table for dinner she was wearing a white offshoulder dress with her hair in a catcher. He kept his bag down on the couch and went behind her with quiet steps. 

He wrapped around his arms around her waist and picked her up twirling around "Ahhh Veerr!!" She screamed but giggled later when he put her down "what was this! Mai dar gai thi!!" She kept her hand on her chest feeling her heart beating faster. "Ab aise kyu dekh rahai hain" she put her hand on her waist once catching him looking at her more like staring "wo mai aik baat batana chah raha tha" 

he straightened his posture and took her hands in his caressing them "you look so beautiful in white that i forget to breath, aik hi dafa mai mardo khushi khushi qurban ho jai gai" he grinned looking at her while her cheeks reddened hearing the compliment.

"T-hankyou" she bit her lip in a shy manner and looked up at him who was already looking at her.

Flashback ended

"Ruhi, ruhi" roop's voice caught his attention breaking his chain of thoughts and he walked beside the bed to look at her waking up. Her brown eyes opened slowly and moved around the room.

Ruhi's pov

I heard some voices making me feel disturbed so i tried to open my eyes, once twice thrice i blinked them to adjust the brightness, i tugged my hand but heard a loud voice making my gaze drift to the machines near me. What was i doing in the hospital?

"Rooh are you ok?" The handsome man standing near me asked i looked on my sides but there was no one. Was he calling me rooh? I looked closely and OMG VEER SINGHANIA "w-what are you doing here? Papa why is he here? Why am i here?" I saw the his eyes widen did i say something wrong,I looked up at him as he stared back at me. I called papa near me and sat up, mama and papa hugged me and cried "kia hua? Aap ro kyu rahai ho?" Everything was so confusing.

"Do you really dont remember me rooh?" The man again spoke up "i do b-but what are you doing here?" Papa and mama moved outside leaving me alone with him i think i got too excited because my head started hurting and he moved closer making me comfortably rest my head back on the pillow.

There was an awkward silence in between us i looked here and there avoiding my gaze because he had always been my childhood crush and now that he is sitting infront of me is making my heart beat faster, suddenly his phone screen lightened up and my eyes were caught on the wallpaper "t-that me?!" I pointed it out and saw him smile "ofcource it will be you, it has always been you"

" h-uh me? But yo-u but i but why!" Uhh this so confusing "are you okay? Do you want me to bring something for you? Hm sweetheart" EXCUSE ME! sweetheart, bro comes out of nowhere and calls me sweetheart.

"Uhh V-veer why are you behaving like this?" I finally asked the question i wanted to ask since it is haunting me for a couple of minutes "because i am your husband? And i need to take care of you" my mouth dropped, my eyes balled

"PAPA!! MAMAAA!!" they both came inside with a worried expression "a-ap! Meri shadi kab ho gai? How? When? Why?!!" The three stared at me with a look of horror "your grandfather arranged your marraige and you willingly married him"

The doctor came in and they explained them the situation that ruhi had hit her head on the pole while jumping from the car and her head hit so hard on the pole that resulted into Amnesia and because of that she had forgetten the past event but luckily the doctor had allowed them to take ruhi home as they claimed that she'll get better.

"Ruhi will you go with us beta?" Vihaan asked her "can i take her with me papa i promise i will take good care" veer insisted and ruhi could see the shine in his eyes , everytime he used to speak anything related to her his voice used to be drenched in love "it depends on ruhi where she wants to go we are totally ok with it" rudra patted her daughters head who was looking at veer, she couldnt belive she was married to her crush it felt like a dream to her.

"Tch tch" ruhi caught veer's attention and he smiled lovingly walking close to her and leaned down "ji kahiye" his eyes ran like a soft velvety caress and she blushed under his gaze "aap sachi mai mere husband ho?" She played with her fingers refusing to believe the fact "ji haan aur" he moved towards her ear "mai aap se buhat sara pyaar bhi karta hun" ruhi gasped and covered her mouth since everyone looked at her "will you be okay staying with veer beta?" Roop asked with concern in her tone and ruhi nodded avoiding her gaze with veer's.

♡♡♡

Their lovely journey begins now sometimes disasters are a blessing in disguise. I know the content is somehow similar to sweet surrender but the way it is shaped is different and the context too. I guess the chapter was long enough? 

Dont forget to vote and comment!! 

Take care 

Love you 💕✨️