Chapter - 44

Mulai dari awal

"What is it? Huh? What is it? Wasn't all the good things you did in our both lives sufficient? Are you here to give us bonus good things also? Just leave from here, Ketan! I won't sit quiet this time and you very well know if I go to the police with all these proofs you'll be behind the bars",Kanyaka said.

"Oh my dear wifey, do you want to put a domestic violence case on your husband? Tch..tch Bad timing though, I am here with the divorce notice. I wanted to cut all my relations with both of you who are of no use to me in my life anymore",he said and in an instant he earned a slap from Kanyaka.

"I can still press the charges on you, Ketan and about the divorce the notice must have already been there in your door step in a week or less because I have applied for it even before you have thought about it? Why did you come here? To check if we were alive or dead?",Kanyaka asked.

In the meanwhile, Vennela asked them to step in since it was creating a group in the apartment. And that's how the vicious snake got into the home.

"Partially yes, but since your mother and father are at home looking for their daughter. I can't keep them at my home so you can take them to wherever you want. They got into some land fights and are "homeless" now. Save them with whatever you have"he said.

Meanwhile, Vennela called up her mother and also Anika. Anika informed Dikshit and the matter passed on till Vishalakshi. All of them came there within an hour or less and since then they heard whatever Ketan said and Kanyaka was clueless. Clueless how her parents got into land fights and got thrown out of their own home. She had to go back there to the place she dreaded and bring her parents. But where was she going to keep them? With her? She herself was living with someone who was kind enough to give her shelter.

Kanyaka's head was spinning and two things she didn't have the courage to talk with or face was her daughter and her parents. She didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'll take my parents with me, they don't need to live with someone like you or in such house where a- forget it. I am not cheap like you, if I am living on streets they will live with me there",she said adamantly.

"Alright if that's the case then pick them from my home before I kick them out from there as well just like I did with you both",he said and sat on the couch.

"Mind your words, Ketan! You didn't kick us out. We left from such evil place where we had no say in our own lives and are always forced to do things that bring you benefit and not us. One more word, out of that filthy mouth and this time I wouldn't think twice to murder you with my own hands",Kanyaka said.

Vishalakshi was trying to console Kanyaka about all the sudden happenings. Just then Ekantha entered the home.

Flashback ends

Kanyaka was never the person who would speak back, Ketan assumed that they would get scared and come back home since he had been bad mouthed in his neighbourhood because his wife and daughter left him. He made some connections and made sure Kanyaka's parents would get kicked out of their home and he would make an act like he was the best son in law they could ever get.

He asked them to stay in his house and leisurely went to Vennela's home after knowing they were living there through Anika's home after playing a melodramatic emotional husband role who was being sad for everything that he was doing.

He also got ready with his trump card of divorce notice, but got shocked when she said she herself sent him the divorce notice. This wasn't a part of his plan, everything was going so well and then this had to happen. She wasn't scared of him anymore and that was something which was making him go mad.