Sick Day (heavily revised)

Warnings: mentions of throwing up (Look out for this !!! if you would like to read but this is a triggering topic)

Genre: fluff

Ship(s): Jaywon

Word count: 1767

Side note

I was rereading my oneshots and realized how much I hated yet wanted to fix sick day so here it is :D. This story gives me butterflies knowing someday someone might take care of me this way too. Anyway I may revise many of my oneshots because I cringe reading some of my old ones :,)  Enjoyyy!! (not proofread I wrote this all in one sitting.)

<Jay POV>

I groaned as I felt someone slowly shaking me awake. My body felt super heavy and warm so I didn't want to get up. I let out a faint whine and rolled over burying my head deeper into the cozy sheets. I heard the member let out a small chuckle and walk over to the other side of the bed.

"Jayy~" 

I immediately recognized that voice and I smiled to myself. My eyes cracked a bit open and there stood my beautiful boyfriend right in front of me. He smiled back at me and knelt down.

"We have dance practice and an interview today. Luckily that's all so maybe we can chill after we finish everything." Jungwon spoke softly.

I melted in his soft voice before finally responding.

"That would be so nice." I responded.

My voice sounded a big more rough this morning but I brushed it off thinking I was just tired, but as soon as I finished speaking it felt as if my throat was super sore.

"Jay are you okay? You look a big uncomfortable." Jungwon asked.

"Don't worry I'm just going to drink some water then I should be fine." I responded.

As I got up the heavier I felt and I sat up for a bit due to the dizzy feeling I got. Still I brushed it off, kissed Jungwon on the forehead, and went into the bathroom to freshen up. 

I looked into the bathroom mirror and noticed how tired I looked. I splashed water on my face which barely did anything but I ignored it and dragged myself to the dining room where everyone was eating breakfast.

"Woah you look a bit pale and tired. Are you alright?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me." I responded.

It took a while but when Heeseung said that I realized I probably had a fever or something. I didn't want to be left behind and ruin the interview later so i kept quiet and sat at the table. I wasn't very social in the mornings so I don't think anyone else noticed something different about me.

"Alright guys finish up the van will be here soon." Jungwon announced.

I got up but got hit with a heavy wave of nausea and dizziness again. I stood with my eyes closed for a bit not wanting to see the world spinning and I felt a hand on my back.

"Are you sure everything is okay? If you're not well we could always reschedule it's no big deal." Jungwon spoke.

I gave him a half smile. "Don't worry I'm okay. Come on we have to go soon." I grabbed his hand and we walked to the bedroom hallway to go get changed. He gave me a peck on the lips before heading to his room.

"Ugh ew pda." Jake joked.

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed an outfit for me to change into. I put on a hoodie and some sweats because everywhere felt so cold even if I was sweating. Once I finished changing I headed to the front door to go get my shoes on.