Heartbreak Anniversary Pt. 2

Warnings: very emotional

Genre: sad

Ship(s): Sunki

Word count: 391

<Author POV>

Niki had spent the whole day sulking. No matter how much he wanted to pretend he was perfectly fine he really wasn't. After school he just laid in bed. Scrolling through his social media accounts removing any traces that him and Sunoo were ever a thing. Almost all his friends knew by now just by the looks of it.

...

The next day Niki was so heartbroken he decided to block Sunoo on all platforms. Sunghoon told Niki that Sunghoon's friend heard Sunoo say he's not attracted to guys. When Sunghhoon's friend asked if he dated Niki all Sunoo said was "Oh yeah I guess." A few moments after that one of Niki's classmates said a while ago when they were still dating Sunoo posted on his private story that he was jealous of Niki and someone else. 

This made Niki's blood boil. They had promised each other that they would tell each other everything. Sunoo had broke the promise and never communicated with Niki about it.

...

Niki had gotten a text from Sunghoon.

<Text POV>

Hoonie :): I just got a text from Sunoo.

Niki: Wait what, what did it say?

Hoonie :): Apprently Sunoo said he couldn't find your account anywhere and that he thinks you blocked him.

Niki: Obviously I blocked him. If he doesn't care about our 9 month relationship.

Hoonie :): Uhh what should I say??

Niki: Give me his contact I deleted it yesterday

Hoonie :): *sends Sunoo phone number* Good luck bro

<Other Text POV>

Niki: We need to talk

<Author POV>

Niki and Sunoo kept going back and forth about all the things Niki had heard Sunoo say. Sunoo clearly kept denying any of that was true. Soon enough Niki decided to tell Sunoo that day near the staircase was supposed to be a break up. Sunoo finally understood now. 

That was the end of their relationship.

Sunoo kept talking shit about Niki to other people but everyone was basically on Niki's side so he didn't even care anymore. He had everyone to support him and that's all that mattters.

<Author Note>

Hellooooo!! I'm sorry that this part was so messy. I was scrambling thoughts together because... THIS IS A TRUE STORY!! :D. Yep this is my break up story. Woo hoooo. I'M STORRY FOR THE SAD STORY ON HALLOWEEN I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! But for now I will be tuning out. BYE BYE :))