Office Visit Continued?

Warnings: smut, semi-public sex, cursing

Genre: smut

Ships: Jaywon

Word count: 1169

This chapter is basically what happened after in the office in the chapter named "Office Visit."

(also yk who u are if u bring this up will disown u 😭)

<Author POV>

After dealing with the snobby front desk lady, Jay took Jungwon's hand and lead him to his office. It was very big with one side view mirrors. (Wtf are they called. The windows where its foggy on one side and transparent on the other. ANYWAY.) Jay sat down on his office chair and moved all the papers to the side of his desk. Once the table was clear Jay took the food Jungwon brung and placed it on the table. Everything was finally all settled and Jay pulled Jungwon to sit on his lap. Jungwon blushed a bit then started opening all the to-go containers.

"mm smells so good honey." Jay said as the smell of food lingered in the air.

Jungwon smiled "Thanks."

They dug in and started eating lunch in Jay's office.

...

They had just finished their food and were cleaning up throwing all the trash away, wiping down the table, and placing dirty dishes back in the bag Jungwon brought to wash whenever they went back home. When everything was cleaned Jungwon brought out a slice of strawberry shortcake for dessert.

"Hmm looks yummy honey but I think I'm hungry for something else sweet." Jay said

"Oh what is it?" Jungwon asked.

"You." Jay said.

Before Jungwon could even process what Jay said, Jay scooped him up and placed him on a couch in his office. He started kissing and sucking on Jungwon's neck. Jungwon stopped him for a second.

"Wait what if someone walks in." He asked.

Jay sighed and got up to locked the door. While Jay was walking back Jungwon blushed to see that he was already hard.

"How the hell did you get hard so fast." Jungwon said in awe.

"How could I not when I've got someone much more tasty than a cake in front of me." Jay chuckled.

Jay's comment made Jungwon blush even harder.

"Wow you even look like a strawberry." Jay teased.

Jungwon hit his arm and rolled his eyes.

"So are you gonna fuck me or not." Jungwon snapped.

"Woah someone is getting impatient. What happened to being cautious?" Jay said.

"That was thrown out the window when you got hard just by me existing." Jungwon spoke back.

Jay rolled his eyes and started sucking on his neck again while stripping the both of them. Once they were both fully undressed Jay started marking all over his body while Jungwon let out soft moans. Once he felt satisfied Jay pulled away and look at his art. Jungwon's body was covered with hickeys and wet spots.

"If you want your wish to come true then come earn it" Jay said as he sat back on the couch.

Jungwon got off the couch and got on his knees in front of Jay. He grabbed Jay's dick then started kitten licking the tip making Jay groan a bit. Jay softly grabbed Jungwon's hair and bit his lip. Jungwon started taking in more of him hollowing his cheeks in the process. 

This drove Jay crazy and he gripped onto the end of the couch. Jungwon made eye contact with him. His face looked fucked (I mean he got a dick down his throat so I'm not surprised 💀). He had Jay deep down his throat while saliva was running down his chin. His eyes were teary and his neck was covered in marks.

"Fuck don't look at me like that." Jay groaned as he accidentally thrusted up.

Jungwon moaned at the action making Jay moan louder feeling the vibrations on his head. Jungwon looked up at Jay again placing his hand on his hair signaling for him to fuck his mouth. Jay got the signal and started guiding Jungwon's head up and down his dick.

Jay soon felt close to release as he started thrusting his hips up groaning loudly. He soon same down Jungwon's throat letting out a loud moan. Jungwon pulled off his dick and stuck his tongue out at Jay showing him. This made Jay hard again.

"Don't tease me just swallow it." Jay said.

Jungwon swallowed the cum then sat on Jay's lap grinding against him  while pulling him in for a kiss.

"Do you need a prep?" Jay asked suspecting something.

Jungwon blushed and looked away from Jay.

"Damn baby you knew something was gonna happen hm?" Jay said smirking.

Jay grabbed Jungwon's neck knowing he enjoyed being choked during heated moments. he used his other hand to guide Jungwon's hips up to hover over his dick. Jungwon slowly sank down feeling a slight sting but nothing too bad. They both stayed still for a while to adjust a bit before Jungwon started bouncing harshly. Jay grabbed his dick and started jerking him off as he bounced. Jungwon was in a pure euphoria as he was being choked, jerked off, and fucked all at the same time. He started getting tired and Jay noticed. He stopped Jungwon making him whine and he pulled him off.

Jay picked up Jungwon and bent him over his desk and slammed into him harshly making Jungwon let out a loud choked moan.

"Fuck please faster." Jungwon begged.

Jay sped up his pace as they both let out loud moans. Jungwon was getting close and Jay knew so he started thrusting harder than before. After a while of choked moans and skin slapping sounds they both released. 

Jungwon collapsed onto the desk as Jay pulled out watching his release drip down his thighs.

...

Jungwon was peacefully sleeping on the couch and Jay finished up cleaning and attending all of his meetings. He slowly shook Jungwon awake.

"Baby come on let's go home." Jay softly said.

"Carry me." Jungwon mumbled.

Jay chuckled and picked up Jungwon for the third time holding onto his thighs as he also grabbed their belongings and started heading out the door.

"Everyone can go home now thank you." Jay announced.

He then took his husband home to bathe and cuddle.

...

(after they left.)

"So no one was going to let them know their office is not see through but also not sound proof?" One of the workers said.

They all started laughing.

"Wow you guys actually support this? Disgusting." The ex front desk lady said in a snobby tone.

"Girl shut the fuck up no one asked for your opinion." Another coworker said.

"The only thing disgusting here is you still existing. Aren't you fired anyway why are you still here?" another. another coworker said.

They all surrounded her and picked her up. They then threw her out the window. Don't worry she didn't die so they're not going to jail but she broke all her bones and the fall flattened her titties. Not like she had any in the first place.

<A/N>

Dang I haven't written in a while BUT LUCKILY ANOTHER QUARTER HAD ENDED SO I HAVE FREEDOM FOR A WHILE. I'll try my very best to update as much as I can. I KNOW I KNOW I SAY THAT VERY OFTEN BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST. Anyway I hope u liked this story ily peaches byebye<33.