Office Visit

Warnings: cursing

Genre: Fluff

Ship(s): Jaywon

Word count: 603

<Jay POV>

I wake up and turn to where my husband usually is only to see him gone. I assume he had started breakfast so I got ready and made my way to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see Jungwon in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the two of us. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead and walk over to the table. He soon came over with two plates and we started eating.

"What time will you be home?" Jungwon said breaking the silence.

"Probably around 10pm they scheduled so many meetings today." I say.

"Do you think I can stop by to visit and maybe bring some lunch for us." Jungwon asked.

"Of course I would love that." I answered.

<Author POV>

Jay worked as a CEO in a private company while Jungwon stayed at home due to Jay not wanting him to overwork himself. No matter how much Jungwon reassured him Jay wouldn't budge. Jay soon finished eating and getting ready.

"Alright I'm heading out bye I love you" Jay said while grabbing his stuff.

"Bye love you too" Jungwon said

He gives Jay a peck on the lips and Jay walks out.

<Jungwon POV>

"Hm it's only 8am what should I do in the mean time?" I think

I started washing dishes and cleaning up a bit. I sit on the couch once i finished cleaning and start looking through my phone seeing my fyp and different posts from friends. After scrolling through my phone I decide to take a quick nap. I wake up a few hours later then start cooking lunch to bring for me and jay. At 2pm I start to head over to his office.

<Author POV>

Jungwon arrived at his office. It was his first time visiting his office since jay isn't usually working so late. Jungwon walks over to the front desk.

"Excuse me do you know where Jay's office is?" Jungwon asked excitedly.

"Umm who are you" The front desk lady said in a snobby tone. (YOU GOTTA HAVE A SNOBBY FRONT DESK LADY IN AN OFFICE STORY IT'S A LAW TO ME!)

"I am Park Jungwon" Jungwon said confused since Jay said most of his workers knew him.

"I don't know who you are or why you are trying to see my boyfriend so go away before I call security!" The front desk lady yells.

Jungwon just chuckles and says "Oh boyfriend?" "funny thing is that we just got back from our honeymoon just last month."

The front desk lady scoffs. Just then Jay walks in due to the loudness

"What the fuck is happening here the whole office and hear you guys." Jay yelled 

Jay suddenly looked over to see Jungwon.

"WONIE YOU CAME!" Jay said happily running over to hug him and shower him with kisses.

jungwon giggled then glared at the front desk lady who just sat there in total shock.

"Jay are you this lady's boyfriend" Jungwon asked innocently.

"What? of course not! Why would I ever cheat on you?" Jay asked in shock.

"Well she said you were we boyfriend so I just wanted to make sure." Jungwon said loudly for almost everyone to hear.

"T-That's not true!" The lady shouted.

Jay walked up to her and looked her straight in her face.

"You're fired. I'm tired of getting complaints of you being rude to your colleagues and now claiming me as your boyfriend?" Jay scoffed "I would never want to date a piece of shit like you when I have a wonderful husband standing right here with me."

the lady stood up and ran out of there crying.

Jay then took Jungwon's hand and lead him to his office. They then started eating the lunch Jungwon prepared for the both of them.