Crossdresser

Warnings: smut, crossdressing

Genre: smut/fluff 

Ship(s): Sunsun

Word count: 1752

<Author POV>

Sunoo excitingly burst open the door to his and Sunghoon's shared room. He just came home from the mall and was about to call Jungwon for a clothing haul. 

<ringing>

"Jungwon oh my gosh my favorite clothing brand had a big sale today and I NEED to show you everything!" Sunoo yelled through the phone.

"Well don't just scream at the phone show me!" Jungwon yelled back.

Sunoo went out of camera and put on a light beige skirt, baby blue tank top, and cropped baby blue cardigan. He went back on camera and showed Jungwon the whole outfit.

"Slayy omg your literally so stunning!" Jungwon said.

"Thanks! Okay okay time for the next one." Sunoo said.

Sunoo proceeded to show Jungwon an outfit with a white mesh button up with a white cropped tank top inside with denim jeans to match, a black crop top with pink shorts and jacket to match, and lastly a white skirt and pastel green button up.

"Damn why didn't you bring me with you ugh those outfits are so cute." Jungwon whined.

"Boy don't act like you didn't send me, and I quote, "Can't talk rn getting railed xoxo"' Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"And damn that shit felt good." Jungwon looked smugly into the camera.

"Ugh I don't need to know that." Sunoo complained.

"Like you don't talked about how "daddy energy" Sunghoon had." Jungwon argued. "Besides when are you ever going to tell him about your crossdressing? I'm 100% sure he won't mind." He asked.

"I still don't know yet. I'm really nervous and I don't want to lose him because of my weirdness." Sunoo replied.

"Crossdressing is not weird especially if it's something you enjoy." Jungwon said.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Sunoo sighed.

"Oop I have to go byeeeee." Jungwon said.

"Byeee!" Sunoo responded.

Jungwon hung up the phone and Sunoo laid in bed for a bit. He was still in his last outfit not caring to change for a while since Sunghoon wasn't supposed to come home till later that night anyway.

<Sunghoon POV>

I let out a loud sigh as I finally arrived home. My boss had let me home early today since I've been working so much this past week. I stopped by the store to buy Sunoo flowers just to make him happy since I knew how much he loved flowers.

I got out of the car grabbing the bouquet before heading to the front door and unlocking it.

"Baby I'm home!" I called out.

I didn't hear a response so I walked up the stairs thinking he was probably in our shared room. I opened the door to see Sunoo laying in bed on his phone. He was wearing a skirt and a flowy button up which I haven't seen him wear anything like that. He looked up at me and his face lit up until he realized he was still in his previous outfit.

"Uh Sunghoon I can explain." he spoke.

I could see his eyes glossing and his speech stuttering a lot.