My Assistant Pt. 2

Warnings: none

Genre: fluff

Ship(s): Sunki

Word count: 663

Request by: AnneMharielDeGuzman thank u <33

<No POV>

They both pulled away from the kiss and they look into each other's eyes.

"Niki what are we?" Sunoo said softly

"I mean if you want to I'd like to ask you to be my boyfriend." Niki explained while smiling at him.

Sunoo blushed and his heart skipped a beat. He couldn't get the words out of his mouth but his whole body was screaming say yes. He was overjoyed but frozen in shock. NIki took notice and placed his hand on his cheek.

"Take your time if you want to say no then It's okay I can wait for you whenever your ready." Niki said softly.

"Wait. I do!" Sunoo finally got out.

They both smiled at each other while just enjoying each other's warmth. Sunoo finally snapped out of it finally noticing they weren't doing much and still haven't eating.

"I think we should start eating before it gets cold." Sunoo said stuttering and pulling away from the embrace slightly disappointed once he felt the cool air again.

His face was flushed and he couldn't stop blushing.

"I don't know your lips made me pretty full." Niki said.

Sunoo just froze, blushed even harder, and just silently walked over to his food and started eating. Niki chuckled and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry please forgive me." Niki said whining and poking Sunoo's cheek.

Sunoo pouted and still ignored him.

"Pleaseeee." Niki whined louder.

"Jeez fine stop being so pouty!" Sunoo said and pushed Niki's finger away.

NIki smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sunoo smiled at him and Niki went to his food and started eating.

"we're finally off today what should we do?" Niki asked.

"I really miss Jay and Jungwon. I haven't seen them since I moved out. Is it okay if we visit them?" Sunoo asked

"Of course.I've been meaning to visit Jay anyway since I haven't in a while. I wonder how they're doing." Niki responded.

Niki pulled out his phone and let Jay know they were coming over later. They both finished up their food and started getting ready to head there.

AT JAYWON HOUSE

"Niki long time no see!" Jay said as he opened the door.

"Hey Jay what's been happening?"

"Nothing much just work a few dates with Jungwon here and there you know."

"SUNOO AHH I MISSED YOU!" Jungwon yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"JUNGWONIEEE!" Sunoo squealed.

They both ran to hug each other.

"You haven't visited since you left." Jungwon said pouting.

Jay and Niki walked over to the couch to just chill and talk. Soon after Jungwon and Sunoo joined them on the couch and they all started watching a movie. Not anything in particular just a random romance movie they found. It wasn't that interesting so no one was really paying attention.

"So Sunoo anything NEW happen while you were gone?" Jungwon asked hinting at him a bit about Niki.

"Uhh..." Sunoo once again was lost for words as he was slowly turning red.

"OOH HE'S BLUSHING SPILL IT." Junwon said excitedly.

Niki smirked knowing he was about to make Sunoo's heart explode.

"Hey stop pestering my boyfriend." NIki said.

"BOYFRIEND?" Jay and Jungwon said in unison.

Sunoo shoved his face into Niki's chest to hide how red he had become.

"When did you guys make it official?" Jay asked.

"This morning." Niki responded.

Jay and Jungwon asked a few more questions then it was time for them to head home.

AT HOME

"Come on baby let's go get ready for bed" Niki said.

They both got into comfortable clothing and Sunoo decided to sleep in Niki's room from then to the present.

"Good night I love you." Niki said softly.

He wrapped his arms around the small boy and played with his hair.

"I love you too." Sunoo said.

Sunoo wrapped his arms around the taller and they both sat in comfortable silence until they drifted off to sleep.

They both went on with their life together. Later getting married and adopting 2 children. Yes they had their arguments like normal couples, but nothing too major.  They felt so perfect for each other and wouldn't ask for anything else.