One Night Stand

Warnings: mentions of sexual intercourse

Genre: Slight smut? and fluff

Ship(s): Jakehoon

Word count: 952

<Author POV>

Last night was one of the best nights of Jake's life. Though it was only a one time hookup he wanted it to happen again.

He had gone to the club last night in hopes to drink his adult stress away and maybe have a one night stand. Jake ran into a tall slim but fit guy and he started flirting with him. They ended up hooking up at a nearby hotel till the sun rose.

The sun hit Jake's face as he slowly woke up. His lower back was sore due to the roughness of last night. He looked around the room and saw a small pastry and some pain relief medication on the side desk with a note.

"I hope you can still walk from last night. I had to head to over and visit my brother but I left some food just in case you got hungry. -Sunghoon<3"

"What a pretty name." Jake thought as he got up walking over to put some clothes on, take the medication, and eat the pastry. He soon left to go back home.

He arrived home obviously being ambushed by his roommates Jay and Jungwon on where he was all night or if he was hurt since we had a small limp.

"Guys don't worry I'm okay!" Jake said.

"Alright if anyone hurts you I'll be the first to beat them up." Jay said in a threatening tone.

"Yes yes I know" Jake said rolling his eyes jokingly. "I'm gonna start heading to rest. I didn't get much sleep last night.

They all said okay and Jake made his way up the stairs. He laid in bed and fell right asleep. He woke up again feeling a bit hungry so he decided to go out again to buy some food.

"I'm heading out to buy food do you guys want anything?" Jake said as he grabbed a sweater.

"Oh can you buy some drinks for the party later tomorrow?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah I'll get some." 

Jake then left the house going off to buy some food and drinks. When he arrived at the grocery store he was looking in the drink isle when suddenly he heard someone walking through the isle too. When he looked up he almost audibly gasped. 

It was Sunghoon.

"Oh are you from around here too?" Sunghoon said shocked.

"Uh oh yeah I lived a few miles away." Jake said.

Sunghoon then picked up an alcohol bottle. 

"This is a good brand." He said handing it to Jake.

"Oh thanks." Jake smiled as he took the alcohol out of his hands. "alright I guess I'm gonna be heading out now."

"Oh okay bye" 

Jake walked out of that awkward conversation as quickly as he could. He payed for all his items and walked back home.

...

Jake was looking through his closet and picked out something nice to wear for the party. He picked a silk black button up and some skinny jeans. He headed downstairs where he heard some guests arriving. 

Most people arrived then finally the last guest knocked on the door.

"Jake can you go answer the door please." Sunoo said clearly busy setting up food.

"Yeah sure." Jake said

He walked up to the door opening it. He would have never guessed who was on the other side. 

"Oh hello again." Sunghoon said smiling.

"Are you stalking me!?" Jake yelled.

Soon Jungwon came over.

"Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon ran over and jumped into his arms.

Jake felt some sort of feeling. Was it jealousy?

"Jake remember when I told you my brother who was studying in America moved here?" Jungwon asked excitingly. "well meet my brother Sunghoon." 

"Oh don't worry we've met." Sunghoon said with a smirk.

Jake blushed then ran over to help Sunoo.

...

The party had ended and it was just Jay, Jungwon, Heeseung, Jake, Niki, Sunoo and Sunghoon left in the house. Jake was totally wasted clearly by the looks of it. He was stumbling and mispronouncing every word he said.

"Guys I think me and Sunoo are gonna head home also." Niki said dragging his tired boyfriend out off the couch.

"Yeah I'm gonna leave too" Heeseung said.

"byE fReAnDs" Jake said as he got up from the couch also.

Jay and Jungwon had already been upstairs for a while doing who knows what.(MIND OUT OF THE GUTTERS PPL). 

"Alright Jake come on time to get you to bed." Sunghoon said while dragging him up the stairs.

"OkeY preeeEEEEeeettY mEn." Jake said.

Sunghoon had finally managed to get Jake to bed and tucked him in. He was about to turn off the lights and go to the guest room because he was spending the night but then he felt a tug on his arm.

"Don't gO plEase" Jake said and gave him puppy eyes.

Sunghoon sighed and sat next to him on the bed.

"haH yoU knOw I diDn'T wanT yOu to LeavE mE alOne in tHe hoTel RooM." Jake drunkenly confessed. 

"What do you mean?" Sunghoon asked.

"Ur prEttY aNd I waNteD uR numBer."

"Wait really?" Sunghoon said 

But it was too late Jake knocked out.

...

The next morning Jake woke up with a massive headache. He got up to see Sunghoon on the floor. Thoughts began flooding back from what happened the night before. Blush started to spread on Jake's face. At that moment Sunghoon had woken up. He rubbed his eyes then looked up at the tomato in bed named Jake.

"Hey pretty boy you never answered my question." Sunghoon teased.

"YAH SHUT UP!" Jake yelled and threw a pillow at his face.

"Well I still want to know if what you said was true." 

"Well.. uh I won't lie." Jake stuttered "Drunk talk sober thoughts." He whispered.

Sunghoon got up and cupped Jake's face. He leaned in and kissed him. There was no lust or roughness. 

Only sweetness and love.