Secrets

Warnings: small angst

Genre: fluff??

Ship(s): Jaywon and Sunsun (I HAVE SUCH A SOFT SPOT FOR SUNSUN OMFG)

Word count: 2923

<Author POV>

"WHAT!?." Jungwon screeched.

"Keep your voice down!" Jay said as he covered Jungwon's mouth with his hand.

"Yeah there's no way I'd ever do that for you" Jungwon said while walking away rolling his eyes.

The Park Jay. His arch enemy. The ex love of his life. Asked him to pretend to date him during their end of the year senior school trip to the city while standing in an empty classroom right before school started. They had broken up junior year due to suspected cheating and were now only a few months away from never seeing each other again. No one really knew they were together or broken up since they were always so low profile. Not even their own friends.

"Jungwon wait please I really need this." Jay pleaded.

"Why do you need this so much? Go ask someone else." Jungwon said as he kept walking towards the door.

"I can't answer that and there is no one else. Please just this once."

Jungwon scoffed and left the room.

<Time skip>

Classes were finally over and Jungwon was going through his locker grabbing his belongings and homework pages when he was suddenly interrupted when his locker slammed shut.

"What the hell do you want Jay." He asked knowing damn well who it was.

"Please just for the trip I beg of you." Jay said

"I said no what part of no aren't you getting." Jungwon snapped. "Now move I need to get my stuff from my locker."

"I'm not moving till you agree." Jay said leaning on the youngers locker.

"I'm not fake dating a fucking cheater."

"I told you I never sent shit to anyone." Jay spoke.

"Then why the hell is there evidence on your phone that you sent flirty messages to that girl." Jungwon said on the brink of tears.

"They stole my phone. Remember how I couldn't find it?" Jay defended.

"EIther way were done Jay. Fake or not were not getting back together. Not with everyone crawling all over you and swooning over you."

Jungwon had always been so insecure about himself. That being one of the reasons they were so low profile while they were together. Jay had always been popular with everyone and had many people falling for him. Jungwon was so scared they everyone would say something about how Jungwon might be out of Jay's league or whatever bullshit they come up with. Jay knew this and tried reassuring his as much as he could but the poor boy was drowning in his own doubt.

"Jungwon I've told you many times no matter what anyone said I still love you." Jay said grabbing the youngers hand.

Jungwon looked into his eyes and knew the second they made eye contact he was still madly in love with the man in front of him. Yet he still didn't have the courage to show it.

"Fine but just for the trip but after that were over."

"Deal" Jay said smiling and moving away from Jungwon's locker.

"I'll see you around pretty." Jay said smirking.

"Fuck off." Jungwon replied dryly.

Jay chuckled and walked towards the exit. Jungwon blushed hard just shoved his face into his locker to hide his tomato face.