Caught

Warnings: smut and cursing

Genre: smut

Ship(s): Jaywon + surprise ending

Word Count: 988

<Auhor POV>

Jay and Jungwon have been in a relationship for a couple of months. They haven't told their friends yet but we're going to soon since they felt more comfortable with their relationship. Somehow they've kept this big secret even if they all lived under the same roof. They had a very lucky roommate setup. Jaywon in one room, Jakehoon in another, Sunki in another, and Heeseung had a room all to himself due to him being the oldest.

"I need my daily love intake," Jungwon said as he walked through the door.

Jay chuckled as he looked up from his phone. "Come here, baby. Oh, don't forget to close the door."

Jungwon closed the door and jumped into Jay's arms which were wide open for him. They lay there for a few minutes just taking in each other's company. 

"Do you think tonight will end well?" Jungwon asked.

"Of course, they're our friends why wouldn't they accept us."

"Not everyone is that accepting Jay"

Jay sighed. "I know baby I know"

Jungwon looked into his eyes. They shared a sweet kiss. They both slowly got up and Jungwon straddled Jay's lap. Jay lip Jungwon's bottom lip asking for an entrance and Jungwon parted his lips slightly letting Jay's tongue slip in. They made out for a bit pulling away sometimes to catch their breath. Jay internally thanked his friends for buying a house with soundproof walls. Jay slid his hands inside Jungwon's shirt lifting it a bit then breaking the kiss to take it off fully. He also removed his shirt. Jay and Jungwon felt each other's bodies while making out once again. Jay's fingers grazed against Jungwon's nipples making him sigh into the kiss.

Jay flipped them over so now Jay was hovering over Jungwon. He looked at Jungwon for confirmation before pulling his pants down. Jungwon shivered as his bare dick hit the cool air. Once Jungwon had been fully stripped Jay stripped himself. He grabbed lube that was in the side drawer and squeezed some on his fingers. Jay leaned down and kissed Jungwon as he started to insert a finger. This didn't hurt Jungwon except when Jay added two more fingers. Jungwon lightly moaned and started squirming around.

"Does this hurt baby?" Jay asked as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah but nothing I haven't felt before while doing this," Jungwon said while lightly laughing.

Jay smiled and started to slowly move his fingers. As Jungwon adjusted more and felt better Jay started to fasten his pace. Soon enough Jay started moving at a very fast pace making Jungwon a moaning mess. Jay had one main spot he wanted to find so he went deeper making Jungwon's moans louder. Jungwon felt Jay's fingers hit his prostate which made him scream-moan. Jay smirked as Jungwon kept gripping Jay's shoulders.

"J-Jay mmh~ I'm close! ahh~."

Jay pulled his fingers out and Jungwon whined.

"Be patient you'll get something better."

Jay put Jungwon's legs on his shoulders as he lined up his dick to Jungwon's hole. 

"Fuck just put it in already."

Jay chuckled and slowly entered him.

"ah, ~ w-wait."

Jay didn't listen and fully pushed himself in. He paused for a moment and let Jungwon adjust, his size which was no joke. Once he got permission to move he pulled out and slammed back inside Jungwon making him choke a moan.

"Fuck~ mmh~ shit Jay faster."

"Are you sure baby your legs are trembling?"

"Yes please omg."

"Alright don't say I didn't warn you."

Jay gradually started going faster soon going at an animalistic pace. Jungwon couldn't get any more words out of his mouth other than loud moans and Jay's name. The room filled with the sounds of Jay's grunts, Jungwon's loud moans, the headboard of his bed slamming against the wall, and small creaks.

"Fuck Jay I'm close again~."

Jay pulled out making Jungwon lose that feeling again.

"Why'd you stop," Jungwon said whining and pouting.

Jay sat against the headboard.

"Come here and ride me."

Jungwon got up with the little energy he had left and trembling legs and slowly sank on Jay's dick. Jungwon started fastly bouncing on Jay's dick moaning loudly once again.

The door suddenly opened "Hey have you guys seen my-" Sunoo looked up and squealed loudly at the sight. he covered his eyes and his face turned bright red. Jay and Jungwon turned and quickly realized what happened. Before they could grab a sheet and cover themselves up the other members came in to see why Sunoo squealed so loudly. They all stood there in shock.

"EVERYONE OUT! COME ON LET'S GO!" Heeseung yelled.

Before he closed the door he looked at the two. "Finish up then we'll speak later."

Once the door closed Jay and Jungwon sat there for a bit in shock.

"Can we please finish quickly? my balls are about to explode." Jungwon said whimpering.

Jay pushed Jungwons hips up and started helping Jungwon bounce as he also started thrusting up to fasten the pace. Jungwon started loudly moaning again. Jay hit his prostate again making Jungwon once again scream-moan as his back arched and his eyes rolled back.

"Please Jay let me release!" Jungwon yelled.

As Jay was thrusting up he grabbed Jungwon's dick and started jerking him off at a fast pace. Soon enough Jay came inside Jungwon making Jungwon cum on both of them. They both moaned loudly as they collapsed on the bed tiredly.

...

After Jay and Jungwon were clean and took a nap they all had dinner together.

"So should we talk about certain events that occurred today?" Heeseung said as he cleared his throat.

"Uhh well, I guess it's time to tell you guys were dating," Jay said quietly. 

Jungwon nodded in agreement.

Sunoo sighed "This is the second time I've witnessed something dirty. I'm done walking into your guy's rooms."

Jake and Sunghoon shot their heads in Sunoo's direction.

"Umm, what do you mean by the second time?" Niki asked

Jake turned bright red while Sunghoon choked on his water. Everyone looked at Jake and Sunghoon.

"Surprise." They both said quietly