The Wedding Night

After the long wait, our heroes finally tie the knot! We get a little glimpse into their wedding night.

The Stark-Parker wedding was beautiful. Tony really outdid himself by spending cash and calling in favors for the most extravagant wedding and reception money and fame could buy. All of the Avengers and their allies came to toast the couple and to party. After all was said and done, our heroes entered the back of a stretch limousine destined for their honeymoon suite. Peter held a to-go box of wedding cake.

"Didn't you get enough to eat?" Tony jabbed Peter in the ribs, kidding him.

Peter smiled a tired smile.

"You know I like a little something sweet before bed." Peter held the box so protectively, savoring a little piece of the big day.

"I'll give you something sweet." Tony winked.

Peter rolled his eyes, but he laughed.

Tony got serious for a moment.

"Was it everything you wanted?" Even the great Tony Stark needed a little reassurance.

"Tony! It was perfect! It was better than I ever could have imagined!" Peter gushed. "I was so excited that I didn't sleep a wink last night. After all of that dancing, I think I might pass out."

Peter yawned.

"Good thing you brought the cake for energy."

Peter laughed even though his eyes burned. He leaned back, reclining in his seatbelt and car seat, still cradling the cake in his hands.

Tony reached his arm around Peter's shoulder, allowing his new husband to rest against his arm.

"We did it. We really did it. I still can't believe you let me marry you." Tony laughed.

Peter closed his eyes and smiled, still taking it all in.

"I'm the one who can't believe it. I married Ironman."

The two laughed a sleep-deprived laugh.
The limo came to a stop. They had reached the hotel.

"Believe it, Baby. And now you get to have a very sexy honeymoon with Ironman. Bring your little sweet treat." Tony winked. He got out first so that he could take Peter's hand to help him out of the vehicle.

The honeymoon suite was even more luxurious and extravagant. Rose petals lead from the hallway to the bed, where chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne on ice awaited them. The suite overlooked Manhattan nightlife. Tony clicked on the lights and shut the blinds. It was nearing midnight. The reception had run late. Everyone had so much fun! The food and the dancing kept everyone happy.

Peter sat at the kitchenette breakfast bar, eating the sugary cake to wake up a little. Tony hit the bedroom and kicked off his dress shoes, and uncuffed his shirt sleeves, relaxing his look.

He approached Peter, who was still wearing his full tux, sleepily eating with frosting on his cheeks.

Tony found a napkin and helped Peter out.

They were quiet.

"Hey, look, Pete, I know we're both beat. No pressure for anything. You know that, right?" Tony's big brown eyes were so bright when he was caring for his love.

Peter yawned, then smiled.

"But it's our wedding night!" He protested.

"There's no rule that says we can't have a few hours of Zs before we, ah, consummate."

Peter laughed. He was starting to get hysterically giggly from exhaustion.

Tony wiped his husband's face one more time, then lifted him into his arms, carrying him bridal style into the bedroom. He sat Pete on the edge of the bed and helped him out of his blazer and button shirt, stripping him down to his muscular chest.