On the Homefront

"Alright, Underoos. Why don't you start up a pot of that coffee, and I'll start the shower."
Tony kissed Peter's forehead in their luxurious honeymoon suite in Milan.

They had a wonderful second date and lots of sexy fun, but it was time to head home.
Peter woke up and pressed his lips to Tony's before rolling out of bed with a yawn and a stretch.

The smell of brewing coffee filled their hotel suite.

Peter entered the steamy shower with Tony. Peter came up behind his lover and sensually kissed his neck as his arms reached around, caressing his chest around the arc reactor.
Tony relaxed into Peter's embrace.
Peter's kisses turned into playful nibbles on Tony's neck. His hands lowered to Tony's cut abs, then lowered to Tony's hips, teasing him.

"Oh please," Tony whispered.

"Please, what?" Peter teased.

"Please touch me, Daddy."

"Since you asked so nicely," Peter whispered into his lover's ear. "Be careful."

The shower had safety gripping on the walls and non-slip floors. Tony's knuckles were white as he held onto the safety bar anticipating Peter's movements.

"Oh!" Tony moaned and arched his back as Peter stroked his erect member. Peter bit Tony's neck somewhat hard at the same time, amplifying his pleasure.
Peter increased the intensity. He was a little rough, actually. But Tony loved every second of it.

Tony could feel Peter's erection against his backside. His thoughts were incredibly naughty, but he knew Peter wanted to wait for that. Instead, he reached back to stroke Peter as Peter stroked him.

"Oh wow. Oh yes." Peter groaned. The pleasurable touches made him touch Tony even harder and faster. Tony stroked Peter more intensely, too, trying to keep up.

"Oh Tony, Baby. You're going to make me come. I want us to come at the same time. Can you do that for me?" Peter whispered into Tony's neck.

"I'd do anything for you." Peter sped up his strokes on Tony's member. Tony mirrored Peter going faster too.

"Yes. Yes! YES!" Peter cried. Tony could feel Peter's warm ejaculate on his back. The sensation was so naughty that he immediately climaxed himself.

"OH! Peter!"
Peter held Tony in that position as they caught their breaths.

"How was it?" Peter asked. Tony, surprised by the question, chuckled a little.

"Safe to say, I kinda liked it!" His breath was still ragged. Tony spun around to kiss Peter.

"I'm glad you didn't slip. Shower sex is kinda dangerous."

"I thought you liked danger, Mr. Parker?" The two laughed.

The two were dressed, packed, and boarding Tony's private jet home. Happy stayed close by.
Peter and Tony held each other through the trip. They had even dozed off.

When they woke up, they were home. The Avengers compound. It felt a little different.

Tony walked Peter to his room.
Peter hugged Tony tightly before giving him a tender kiss on the lips.

"I had such a great time, Tony. Thank you."

"I had fun too. Can I see you for a third date sometime?"

Peter nodded sleepily.

"I know you need some time in your lab. Actually, there is an event this weekend I want to take you to. I figured I'd give you a little space until then.