Pillow Talk

Things are hot and getting hotter between Tony and Peter. As the two grow closer, they get more and more comfortable with each other's bodies while trying to take things slow, but allowing for some fun and sexy times.

"You are too much, Parker." Tony stared at the ceiling lying next to his new love in pure bliss. "Where did you even learn this stuff?"

"Internet." Pete giggled. "By the way...Are you...okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No. You were gentle. And I was relaxed enough. In fact, we probably could have...never mind."

Peter squeezed Tony with a sultry smile.

"Believe me; I want to. But it's only our second date, you know."

"Third base on the second date, huh? Mr. Parker, you are something special."

"Just wait for our third date." Peter caressed Tony's chest.

"Well, that sounds terrific, but just so you know, I don't mind waiting. No rush. I'm really enjoying just...being with you. I'm actually a little mad you didn't ask me out sooner. All this time..."

Peter laughed then turned serious.
"I thought about asking you out on my 18th birthday."

"Jeez! Barely-legal-parker. Teenage hottie. I don't know how I'd feel about someone who is still in high school being my daddy."
The two laughed.

"Good point! I definitely didn't have the confidence back then. I don't even think I knew I liked that back then. I knew I liked taking care of people. Which is why I wanted to be an Avenger. Then there you were. You were such a...badboy! You were cocky and dangerous, and I just...I just...I just NEEDED to put you over my knee and spank you so badly!"

"You like it when I'm naughty, Parker?" Tony teased.

"Yeah...but mainly I like it when you're...just you—not holding anything back. Even if it means being naughty. ESPECIALLY if it means being naughty! Just know that there will be consequences..." Peter gave Tony's ass a playful slap.

"Oh, I can be naughty and nice." Tony reached around Peter, grabbing his buttocks and massaging them.

"This is nice. Very nice."

"Actually, if you aren't too tired. There is something I'd like to try."

"Oh?"
Tony hopped out of bed and dug around in his luggage for a minute. He pulled out a small black silk pouch. He straddled Peter on the bed and pulled out a black silk eye mask.

"I think I like where this is going."

"I hope you do. I've never done this before." Tony blindfolded Peter. He then slowly pressed his lips into his, entering his tongue and passionately kissing his younger lover. Tony then kissed Peter's chest in zigzags so that he never knew where the warm kiss would be next. Peter loved the anticipation. 

Tony slowly kissed lower and lower.
Peter moaned. Tony gently massaged Peter's erect member.

"Tony..." Peter whispered. His breath was ragged.

Tony kissed Peter's thighs as he palmed his manhood, teasing him. He tightened his grip, now really pleasuring the younger man. 

"Oh.." Peter arched his back. He couldn't help slightly bucking his hips into Tony's hand.

"You like that?" Tony teased.

"Yes, Baby. I like that."

"Am I a good boy?"

"Yes, Baby. Very good."

"I wanna be a good boy for you, Daddy," Tony whined.

Peter wished he could watch Tony touch him and kiss him, but the blindfold blocked his vision.
Tony was glad Peter couldn't see him. He couldn't see how unsure of himself he was. Tony wanted to please Peter. He wanted to make passionate love to him. He wanted to make all of his fantasies come true.
Especially the kinky ones.

"Do you know how much I like having naughty, fetish, role-play sex with you?"

"Ah...no." Peter could barely think.

"I love it. I love getting to know you so intimately." Tony's breath was on Peter's thighs in a hot whisper. "And now I want to get to know your body."

"Oh, Tony...! I'm all yours, Baby."

Tony kissed Peter's thighs as he stroked him.

"Do you want my mouth?"
Peter groaned. Tony was still stroking his member. He didn't think he'd last much longer as it was.

"Yes. I want that."
Tony loosened his grip to a tease again.

"Tell me you do." He demanded.

"Oh, Tony! I...I...I want your mouth!"

Tony kissed Peter's thighs up to his shaft
then tip.
He held the base with one hand as he playfully licked the head like an ice-cream cone.
Peter cried out in pleasure.

Everything was intensified by the fact that Peter was blindfolded and couldn't see what would happen next.
Tony continued to tease his lover before wrapping his perfect lips around the most sensitive part of the member.
He stroked at the base in rhythm with taking the tip and most of the shaft.

"Oh, Baby! Hah! That feels so good. You're such a good baby!" Peter could hardly get the words out; he was breathing so hard.

Tony hummed as he worked his mouth, making vibrations that sent chills up Peter's spine.

"Oh, I can't take it! I'm going to come." 

Tony sped up and hummed harder. It was a matter of seconds before Peter's body contracted.

"TonyTonyTony, oh Baby!!" He wailed as Tony took down his lover's warm liquid.
The two sat in silence as Peter caught his breath.

Tony removed Peter's blindfold. Peter was still panting.

"Oh, Tony!" Peter pulled Tony on top of him for a long wet kiss.

"How was it?"

"The best! Absolutely the best." Peter kissed Tony and caressed his back.

"I've never done that before, but I decided to look it up for you. And because I wanted to. I wanted to taste you." 

Peter moaned. He was delighting in their sensual play.

"Where did you look it up?"

"Internet." Tony winked then kissed Peter's chest. Peter kissed his hair. They talked and cuddled late into the night.