Sharing Secrets

"Are you alright, Sweetheart?" Tony asked as Peter shifted in his seat.

"Yeah. I'm good. It's fine."

"Peter, if you're a little tender I can help with that."

"It's really not that bad. I think it's just...different. New."

Tony took a deep breath. He took Peter's hand in his and looked him in the eyes.

"Peter. We are a couple. We gotta talk. You can tell me things. If we really love each other then we can be honest with each other, right?"

Peter smiled and nodded. Then shifted onto his side a bit.

"I'm a little sore, but it's nothing. Really, it's not...pain. Just discomfort. It's weird to think that-"

"It's weird to think that Daddy stretched your little hole? Is that it?" Tony was perfectly dead-pan.

Peter exploded with laughter, appreciating Tony's wild sense of humor.

They really were perfect for each other.

"Yeah, Daddy. That's it exactly." Peter smiled, now comfortably resting on his side.

"Come with me, I have something that will help."
Tony took Peter by the hand and lead him into the bathroom. Inside his medicine cabinet, he found a tube of pain-relieving ointment. He set the tube down then thoroughly washed his hands.

"Don't want any of that curry on my fingertips when I do this! That's for sure!"

"Yeah, seriously! Tony, why not just let me do it?"

"Because you're my baby and I have to take care of you. That's why. You don't get to be the only one to have all the fun of being 'Daddy.' I want to baby you a little bit too, Underoos."

"Okay, Tony. That does sound really freakin' hot. No curry though!"

Peter stood facing the bathroom sink and mirror. He could see the reflection of Tony behind him applying ointment to his fingertip. Then reaching down the back of Peter's pants. Peter held his breath. The couple had explored each other and even brought each other to orgasm a handful of times, but it was still new.
Suddenly Peter felt the cool cream on his gaping rim. Peter relaxed into his lover's hand. "Oh. Thank you, Tony. That does feel good."

"Brace, Baby. I got a little more."
Tony's words were gentle. He inserted his finger just past the rim applying the healing ointment inside. Peter leaned forward with both hands on the sink in anticipation.

"That's it?" Peter finally breathed.

Tony laughed at the question.

"That's it. Took it like a champ!" He laughed.

"Thank you. That helps a ton!" Peter turned and kissed Tony. "Hey, how are you so well prepared?"

Tony averted his eyes and turned away from Pete returning the tube to the cabinet. He seemed...off.

"You okay, Tony? Talk to me..."

Tony sighed. Caught by his own words. "I um...used it for myself."

Peter shrugged. "Sure. Okay. That's fine."

"I guess...well, if we are going to be a couple, I can tell you that I...have experimented a little bit."

"Yeah...?" This admission aroused Peter. He pictured his naughty lover playing with his robots.

"Yeah. I uh...briefly tried to create a...robot to...you know, um, satisfy me."

"Wow." Peter imagined Tony on his back being made love to by chrome attachments. "That's really hot."

"You don't think it's weird?"

"You just finger banged me to orgasm using a prototype lubricant created in your lab! I don't think it's weird at all. In fact, it's almost weird that you don't have MORE sex robots! That would be a profitable endeavor." Peter laughed. He hugged Tony feeling his warmth.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...I thought so too. But, it's cold. Literally cold. No warmth. No love. Not as in tuned with responses or reactions." Tony held Peter and kissed his wavy hair. "It was...difficult to even accept that about myself in the first place. You know, admit that I wanted...THAT. I thought this would be magical. A total secret between just me and...um.... But it was...painful and I felt dirty. I mean, I'm no hopeless romantic, but even I can appreciate that sex should be...fun, intimate. Not with a cold unfeeling...machine."

"Machine? Oh, Tony. I had no idea." Peter cradled Tony's face in his hands.

But Tony's face changed. He became serious.

"Well, um, not a machine really. There's more to it, but...I'm not sure if...um...." Tony's voice cracked. He tried to clear his throat. Unsuccessful.

"It's okay! It's okay! If you want to tell me, I'm all ears, but if you need a little time, that's okay too, Tony. I love you and I'm here for you."

With that, Tony hugged Peter tightly but didn't let go. Didn't caress or cuddle either, just held him tight.
He started to melt and suddenly Peter was supporting all of the iron man's weight. 

"It's okay! It's okay! I got you! Daddy's got you!" Peter soothed his fellow Avenger. Peter felt the tears soak into his shoulder. "Come here, babe." 

Peter picked Tony up on his chest and carried him to the couch. He laid back as Tony rested on his chest, in silence. "It's okay." He whispered repeatedly.

Tony looked up and wiped away a couple tears. He sniffled and cleared his throat, trying to seem okay. 

"Peter. Pete....you're...you're not the first." Tony said through the tears.

"That's okay! It doesn't bother me at all Tony. Really! I'm just happy to be with you. Your past doesn't change that." 

Tony tried to keep from crying unsuccessfully. Peter wrapped his arms around his lover tightly.

"Really, it's fine!"

"You don't understand...I met someone and he seemed really great and I wanted to...explore that side of...um...my sexuality, but..."
Tony went silent. Tears still rolling down.

Peter gave the iron man a minute to regain his thoughts. But Tony stayed silent.

"Tony," Peter cradled his lover's chin in his hand so that they saw each other eye to eye. "Tony sweetheart did...did he hurt you?"

Tony nodded.

"Yeah. Real bad...actually."

"Oh, Tony..." Now it was Peter's eyes that teared up as he held his love. His throat burned with anger.

How could anyone hurt his love?
How could anyone be so cruel?

"That's not even the worst part. You know, that part sucked, but I looked at it as just...a bad person did a bad thing, but then I...told Pepper..." Tony gushed, "But she didn't believe me! She said if it was so serious, why not blast him with the suit! Then she said I was a playboy and I drank too much anyway....she made it sound like I...deserved it. Kinda hit hard."

"NO! Tony no!"

"It's true! I wasn't being modest and it's true I wanted to...be touched in that way...but I didn't ask for that!"

"Exactly. You did NOTHING wrong. You didn't deserve that." Peter squeezed and stroked his love. A couple of tears rolled down his own cheeks. "Listen to me, Tony. You are an amazing man. A good man! You did nothing wrong. And I promise I'll always take the best care of you. Always! No one will ever hurt you again! And when that time comes for you and me, it will be nothing but fun, sweet, and loving, and gentle. Okay, Baby? I promise!" 

Tony curled up into Peter's chest. Peter really did play the "daddy" role exceptionally well.

Tony continued crying.
Then turned silent. A few tears rolled out, but his breathing became even.
Peter continued to encourage him with kisses on his temple and kind words.

"Tony, I love you. I mean it. I will never hurt you. And I won't let anyone else hurt you either. I'll protect you."

"Thank you, Pete."

"And you can tell me anything."