Laboratory Work

Tony spooned Peter in his sleep as he gently explored Pete's muscles and smelled his wavy brown hair.
Peter was so mature. And so muscular.
Not to mention he had been a couple of inches taller than Tony for years.
He wasn't a boy.
He was a man.

Tony loved this man.
He had always had a friendly love for him.
His apprentice Spider-Man.
Fighting side by side as only a teenager.
Now he was an adult.

And as an adult, the first thing he had wanted to do was take Tony Stark out for dinner and wine.

Tony had returned the favor by taking Peter out for Italian food.
In Italy.
But their vacation was over.
They were home.
They would have to see how their relationship would fit into their day-to-day lives.

On the first day back, Peter had given Tony some space only to have a horrible nightmare.

Thankfully Tony came to the rescue and squeezed Peter back into comfortable security.
The two had known each other for years but still had so much to learn.

Tony woke up as Peter was getting dressed.
"Going somewhere?" Tony yawned.
"Haven't decided yet. Think I might take a walk. I'm awake now. So no more nightmares."

"Would you like to walk over to my place? I have some work to do in my lab, but you could work alongside me. Make more of that great lube you used on me the other night."

Peter got on the bed straddling Tony. "You liked that, huh?"

Tony nodded.

"Sounds...good."

Peter was back to being nervous. He feared he would do something to lose the man he loved.

Peter had been in Tony's lab before to see it. Tour it. Never to work in it. And never as Tony's lover. He did his best to not be too distracting.

Peter worked with emollients and emulsifiers trying to create the perfect slicking substance that was non-toxic, allowed for a little friction, and tasted like cherries.

Tony worked on upgrades for his suit and Peter's suit.
It was nice.
The two worked alone, but they were together.
Peter's insecurity melted. This was his good friend and teammate of several years. The dating didn't change that. It only improved that.

"You know what I need right now, Parker."

Peter was rubbing his lubrication prototype between his fingers.

"Coffee. I'll start a pot." Peter grinned, happy to help.

But Tony blocked him.

He looked so incredibly sexy. He wore a tank top that was practically covered in grease. His wrists down to his fingertips were also black with grease. Peter couldn't tell if his chin was covered in stubble or...more grease.

"I'll get the coffee, Tony. You'd better stay out of the kitchen. You're kind of a mess!" Peter laughed.

"I thought you liked it when I'm messy." Tony cornered Peter against a work table, placing his blackened hands on either side trapping him.

"Oh, I do. I really do! But I also really like getting you in the shower." Peter kissed Tony. Up close, he could tell that the stubble was, in fact...grease.

"Why do you smell like cherries?" Tony asked.

"It's something I'm working on! For you. For us."

"Did you choose cherries ironically?" Tony smirked.

"No. Why? I don't get it." Peter got it alright, but played coy.

"Tell you what, I'm pretty good with what we've accomplished today. How about coffee, shower, dinner?"