Back to Back

Tony is feeling some pain after the long jet ride home. Peter does everything he can to take care of his love.

Tony Stark and Peter were finally back in their Manhattan home after their wonderful vacation.

Not so wonderful was the crick in Tony's neck after the long jet ride home.

He tossed and turned, desperate to get comfortable in their bed.

"What's wrong, Baby?" Peter cooed.

Though younger, Peter loved to take care of his man. He wrapped Tony up in a spoon.

The two wore only their boxer briefs.

"That's a little better!" Tony wriggled his back against Peter's warmth. "My back is killing me! That's what happens when you get older, I guess."

Peter listened to his lover sigh.

"Older? Tony, you're in pain because you're an active superhero! I, for one, am glad it's just a little pain." He kissed the back of Tony's neck, spoiling him.

Tony melted hearing the warm praise, but his back and neck still hurt.

"Ugh!" He groaned as he reached back to hold his neck.

"Shh...It's alright, Baby." Peter began to gently rub the area, "You like that? Feel good?"

"Please don't stop." Tony started to relax.

"Here, let Daddy make it better." Peter guided Tony onto his stomach with a pillow under his cheek.

The younger man took a moment to enjoy the view of his fiancé's pert, muscular buttocks in the dark gray briefs.

He then straddled Tony's buttocks, feeling the softness. He leaned forward, placing a few more kisses onto Tony's neck before he got started.

He reached into the bedside table drawer, finding what he needed.

Face down, Tony heard the uncapping of a bottle and smelled the sweet scent of baby oil.

With the special oil, Peter worked his hands, massaging Tony's aching neck.

With just the right amount of strength and tenderness, Peter expertly worked his way from Tony's neck to his back.

Tony sighed in relief, loving the attention.

"You like that, Baby? You like it when this young buck takes care of you?"

"Pete!" Tony laughed. He closed his eyes in bliss, enjoying the feeling.

"You are always the big, strong Ironman, but with me, you get to be soft and delicate...and taken care of. Even spoiled."

"I do like that," Tony whispered.

"You like being my baby? You like having this young stud make you feel good?"

Peter moved down to Tony's lower back. He had to reposition himself lower, between Tony's legs.

His hands worked even lower to Tony's soft, round backside.

"Hey! It's my back that hurts."

"I know! Let me take your mind off of it." Peter palmed the two globes of Tony's ass as he kneaded them, massaging them. "Good?"

Tony nodded as he relaxed into the feeling.

Peter slowly worked Tony's boxers down and off.

Tony didn't ask questions. He went with the flow. He kept his eyes closed in question of what might happen next.

"Oh!" He moaned as Peter linked his arms under Tony's thighs, arching his back and propping up his backside.

Peter teased his lover with little warm kisses over his cheeks before letting his hot, wet tongue dive inside to Tony's sensitive hole.

"Yes!" Tony whispered, feeling the soft prodding of his fiancé's tongue. "More!"

Peter licked deeper into Tony's tight, hot hole, sending waves of pleasure through Tony's body.

Tony gripped the bedsheets; he could hardly stand it! It felt so good!

And yet, it kind of tickled. He whimpered as he pushed his hips back so that Peter could get deeper.

"Mmmm!" Peter hummed, loving the feel of his tongue in Tony's hole as it relaxed and opened for him. "That's it!"

"Ungh! Peter! Deeper! Please!" Tony babbled into the pillow.

Tony felt Peter lick as deep as he could, even stiffening his tongue to dart in and out, fucking him.

Peter felt Tony arching his back. He knew what he really wanted.

What Peter wanted too.

He was getting so excited.

"You want me, Baby?"

"Please! Daddy, Please!" Tony pleaded, loving giving power over to his sexy fiance.

Quickly, Peter repositioned again, this time turning Tony onto his back with his legs raised. He removed his own boxers, freeing his swollen cock, wet with precome.

"Is your back okay like this?" Peter gripped Tony's ankles over his shoulders.

Tony's back was in a comfortable shape.

"It's good! Like a nice stretch."

With the all-clear, Peter used one hand to line up his red-tipped cock with Tony's wet hole.

He gently nudged his way in, watching Tony's expression, ensuring he didn't hurt his love.

But Tony was loose and ready from Peter's tongue treatment. He accepted the length with ease, moaning as Peter's cock stroked his sensitive prostate.

"Ah! HAHH!" Tony groaned in excitement.

"Yes! YES!" Peter worked up the speed.

Tony reached to stroke his aching erection, turned on from the sensual play.

"Work that pretty cock for me," Peter grunted as he thrust wildly into Tony.

He paused to take a breath, switching from quick slapping thrusts to slow, long rolls of his hips, making for long, deep strokes.

"Ooohh!" Tony moaned as he worked his cock, the dual sensations driving him over the edge, "Oh fuck! FUCK! Pete! Oh, God!"

Tony continued a string of expletives as his long, rigid member erupted over his cut abs.

"That's it! God! So sexy, Baby!" Peter slammed into Tony over and over, knowing his own body would be overcome by climax soon, too.

Tony's orgasm caused him to be so sensitive. Overly sensitive. Suddenly, the incredible sensation on his prostate multiplied!

He was in an ecstasy overload.

His arms reached above him, gripping his pillow as all he could do was whine and babble while his cock erupted again-
And again!

"Yes!" Peter grunted, loving the sight.

Loving the sexual prowess of making the Ironman's legs shake underneath him.

Peter shut his eyes as his orgasm took over his body, filling his fiance with his warm come.

But he wasn't done.

Still panting from the explosion, Peter lowered himself back to Tony's hole as he licked and lapped away the stickiness.

"Ah!" Tony's legs trembled. His forehead was damp with sweat.

Peter came up to kiss his lips, sharing the taste.

"H-how is your back?" Peter panted.

"I-I-" Tony had to think for a moment. "Fine. I guess it's fine. You know something, I forgot all about it."

Tony and Peter laughed as Peter hugged Tony to him tightly, loving his older beau with all of his heart.