Insecurity Part II

"Okay, here's the plan. Tell me what you think." Peter remembered Tony's words from earlier that same day, "We can either spend the weekend together and possibly visit your aunt. Or we can take a little time apart. I want you to head home. And when you're there decide if you want to stay home alone for a night. A couple nights. Whatever. Or...pack your weekend bag and come back to me. I won't be upset either way. I won't take it as an attack on our relationship either way. This all happened so fast! Which is great! But you're a little-?"

"Overwhelmed." Peter had admitted. "in a good way! But still..."

Now Peter was in his own wing of the Avenger's compound.
Alone.

It felt wrong to be alone. The two had only been dating for a couple weeks but the silence was so strange.
Peter had immediately started stuffing his weekend bag with the intention of going back home to Tony right away!
Wait, did he have that right?

going home to Tony

But soon Peter felt tired. He had spent most of the previous night crying in Tony's arms.

Tony had been so sweet and accepting of Peter's secret kink. But now, for some reason, Peter felt exposed as if sharing that had been a mistake. As if having a fetish in itself was the most shameful thing that could possibly happen.

Meanwhile Tony had been so sexy and tantalizing. Once Peter spilled the beans on his turn-ons Tony wasted zero time getting his engine running and keeping things hot and passionate all night.

What more could he ask for?

He had always had a crush on Mr. Tony Stark. Then they met and Peter looked up to him.

Now they were dating.

But Peter was home alone missing him.
And Tony always knew just what to say.

Peter folded a couple more shirts and placed them into his weekender bag but felt drowsy. All this soft cotton in his fingertips. His bedsheets were cotton too. He longed to feel them against his body. He sat the bag on the ground and climbed into bed under his comforter. The sheets felt so cold. They hadn't been touched since the last time Tony stayed over, which was the first time the two made love. Peter smiled at the thought.

Peter snuggled into the fabric holding his pillow with one hand and starting to palm his member with the other. He remembered laying on his back and taking all of Tony's length inside him.
How exciting it was.

How good it felt.
How beautiful Tony had looked, pumping into him.

Peter stroked his now leaking member and pictured all of the nasty things he wanted to do that man!

It didn't take long for Peter to explode while picturing Tony on top of him. He removed his soiled clothing and sank further into his bed.
He started to feel...weird.

The whole reason Peter was alone right now was that he had started to feel insecure about himself.

He didn't think of himself as the heroic Spider-Man, but as a disgrace! A menace!

Who would want to be saved by a kinky kinkster?

And he really was kinky. Honestly, the couple had barely scratched the surface of his scope of his taboo sensuality.

Maybe that's what was really eating at Peter.

It didn't bother Tony.

Of course, it didn't bother Tony. Nothing does!
Peter though.
Tony Stark was the billionaire playboy superhero. He had never been teased for being an outcast. He didn't know what this kind of fear was like...