Dejavu

Dorms - 12:14 pm

Josh's P.O.V

Ending the investigation in Max's room, the four of us walked out through the door and the first thing we saw was Juliet Watson standing in front of Dana's room. She seemed to be holding the door so that someone inside wouldn't get out and was furious with her phone in her hands.

Chloe: - Uh... What the hell?

Rachel: - What happened? Why is Juliet angry like that?

Josh: - Did she fight someone?

Max: - Oh... I had forgotten about that. That's just one of several fights I've had to stop here. I had just gained my powers, so I wanted to use them to the fullest to do good.

Josh: - I know what it's like. I think I would do the same.

Rachel: - Me too. I like helping people who deserve it.

Chloe: - Ok, but what happened in there? What fight was that?

Max: - You'll see. Let's go talk to her.

Then Max went there and we followed her. When we approached Juliet, she stopped typing a text on her phone and looked at us. Meanwhile, someone inside the room was knocking on the door and trying to open it.

Max: - Hey, Juliet. Is everything cool?

Juliet: - Oh yes, Max! Everything's great! I've locked Dana in her room because we're "cool"!

Max: - What did she do?

Juliet: - What didn't she do?! Dana's been sexting with my boyfriend.

Rachel: - With Zachary? Really?!

Juliet: - Yes, Rachel. And she did it behind my back!

Chloe: - Wait, is that like web-sex or what? Because if that's the case, it's really stupid. And I'm going to make fucking fun of them.

Juliet: - No, it's not that. They were just sexting.

Max: - Juliet, are you sure that's what happened?

Juliet: - Uh... Why do you care? Why are you even asking me? You never talk, just zone out with your camera.

Max: - That's why I'm talking to you now.

Juliet: - Then answer me something. What's my last name?

Max: - Juliet Watson. Duh! Do you really think I don't know?

Juliet: - Wow! Ok, I'm flattered now. I didn't even think you knew my name at all.

Max: - Of course I do. Just because I don't talk a lot doesn't mean I don't care. So, what happened?

Juliet: - According to Victoria, Dana would do anything to date a quarterback.

Max: - Hm... Go on.

Max seemed to be pretending to be interested in what happened. If I weren't Max's friend and saw that, I'd say it's because she doesn't care, but I know it's because she solved this case before. She knows exactly what to do and where to go. She's just waiting for the right time to act.

Juliet: - She saw the sext. And Zachary won't answer his phone. Once Dana admits it, I'll open the door and let her go. Straight to hell!

Shortly after that, we heard Dana's voice suddenly coming from the room.

Dana: - Max, I swear I didn't do anything! But I bet Victoria did! I know the proof is in her room!

Max: - Don't worry, Dana! I know everything! Just give me a minute and I'll figure this out!