The Los Angeles Mall

Los Angeles - 02:03 pm

Josh's P.O.V

After taking a cool, refreshing shower, I left that bathroom with a towel over my body and locked my room door. When I sat on my bed, the first thing I did was think for a long time about what outfit I should wear to go to the mall with Rachel.

I even thought about using something different this time, but then I thought it wouldn't suit me very well. It's like that kind of clothes you wear and you think it's good at the time, but then you look at it for a while and it doesn't look that good anymore.

So I ended up wearing a jeans jacket that I hadn't worn in ages. I didn't have a lot of time to think about what to wear and I couldn't be even a minute late. I didn't want to impress Rachel or anything like that, but I wanted to try wearing something different instead of just wearing my black hoodie. Of course she would be in a different outfit, so I wanted to be a part of that too.

>> Some time later >>

With the clothes on, I picked up that same cologne I was wearing the day we all hugged Chloe and sprayed it randomly around my neck. Just as I turned to the right, I came across my mirror and stared at myself for a few seconds.

Waking up from the distraction, I returned the cologne to the dresser and walked out of my "wardrobe like those you can get in," as Rachel says. Finally, I made my way to the door and unlocked it, quickly going outside and into Rachel's room.

I knocked on that wooden door three times and waited for Rachel to open it. But it was Chloe who opened it and came across me. And there's that embarrassed look she always gives me when we meet around the house.

Chloe: - Get in, Josh. Rach is ready.

Right after that, I walked past Chloe and entered that red room.

P.O.V Rachel (Before)

After taking one of the best showers of my life, I walked out of the bathroom with a blue towel wrapped around my body and found Chloe lying on our bed. She was lying with one hand under her head while the other held a fashion magazine she probably found on my side of the bed and started reading because she was bored. But as soon as she saw me, she threw the magazine aside and pretended to be doing something else.

Rachel: - Hm... I didn't know you understood fashion, Chloe Price.

Chloe: - Uh... I didn't say at any time that I understood fashion.

Rachel: - So why were you reading the magazine I left on my bed?

Chloe: - Did you mean "our bed"?

Rachel: - That's right.

Chloe: - Pfff... Who said I was reading your fashion magazine that I found open on the lipstick page? This is ridiculous-

Saying this, Chloe finally realized what she had just said.

Chloe: - Oh, shit. Wait a minute...

Hearing that, I giggled.

Rachel: - What were you saying?

Chloe: - Forget it... - She said as she laid her head back on the pillow.

Then I walked over to Chloe and kept my hand steady so the towel wouldn't fall off.

Rachel: - By the way, I'm going out with Josh now and I can show you a little bit of the fashion world for a few seconds. If you want.

Chloe: - Uh... And why would I want to know about the fashion world?