Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Forest Park - 01:05 pm

Rachel's P.O.V

After we talked a lot, we were all silent. We had nothing more to say, because everything that was to be debated was made on the wooden table of this great forest park.

As you know, I hate being bored. So I decided to try to lift the spirits of everyone who was at that table with something that I know how to do very well.

Rachel: - Hey! What do you think of the four of us playing a game?

Josh: - Oh no, here she comes...

Rachel: - Josh, you know I like games. Get used to it.

Chloe: - Uh... A game? - She asked with her hands on the table.

Rachel: - Yes! A game!

Chloe: - For what?

Rachel: - Come on, Chloe. It's boring here! I can't just stand looking at nothing! We have to do something!

Chloe: - Okay, Drama Queen... What kind of game would that be?

Rachel: - Rock, paper and scissors!

Upon hearing this, Josh rubbed his face.

Josh: - Jesus...

Rachel: - Hey! You like my games, Josh! Admit it! I know you like it!

Josh: - No, it's not that! - He said removing his hand from his face.

Rachel: - So what is it?

Josh: - It's just that I always lose those shits! You always win them all! It's almost impossible to defeat you in any existing game!

Chloe: - Well... I'm in. It's fucking boring here and I'm not in the mood to hit the road now.

Rachel: - Yes! What do you say, Max and Josh?

Max: - I agree with Chloe. It's boring here. A game now would be good, you know... Just to kill time.

Rachel: - Great. What about you, Josh? Are you in?

Josh: - Ok, ok... Let's play.

Rachel: - Right! - I spoke while changing positions. - Let's make pairs.

Chloe's P.O.V

I really wasn't in the mood to play this game, but I also didn't want to be bored with my butt sitting on this wooden bench while watching the wind hit the leaves of those trees. I needed a good distraction.

Chloe: - OK!

Then I took my hand to the bottle and opened it.

Chloe: - But not before taking a sip on this beauty here.

With the wine bottle in my hands, I turned the bottle upside down over my mouth and took a quick sip.

Chloe: - Damn... I haven't refreshed my throat for a while with one of these.

As soon as I took another sip, I offered the bottle.

Chloe: - Anyone wanna try it?

Josh: - Gimme that. - He said extending his hand to me. - Just a sip to "refresh my throat", as you said.

Chloe: - That's how you say it. - I said while giving the bottle to Josh.

Max: - Uh... Chloe, are you sure you will keep drinking this thing? I mean... You're our only driver around here, in case you haven't noticed. Who's going to take us to Los Angeles if you get drunk?