Visions and Hollywood

Unknown location - Unidentified time

Josh's P.O.V

Upon waking up, before even opening my eyes, I felt a gentle breeze hitting my body. My deductions were: either someone woke up and left the tent zipper open, or someone was blowing my face and making fun of me. Well... That would be it if I hadn't heard some noises that didn't match where we were.

The noises I could hear were: footsteps, wind, birdsong, car engines, and some voices.

At the same time I heard those voices and even one of them saying the dialogue "The two of them have been missing for six months. I miss them so much...", I opened my eyes quickly and looked around. And that's when I noticed that I was no longer in that blue tent in Los Angeles.

The first things I saw when I got up were: the courtyard of a place with many benches around it, several people sitting on those same benches and on the grass of the place, a huge building in the background and even a drone flying over the place. A strange feeling of dejavu popped into my mind and I quickly came to a conclusion.

I was at Blackwell Academy. Again!

But it wasn't the same Blackwell Academy I was used to. It was a little more different. Like it's been a while since I was last here. The trees were different, the benches had been moved, the posters were different, and even the wind was more agitated.

I was lying in front of the sidewalk stairs that led straight to the courtyard. As soon as I got up and went to the grass, all those people noticed my presence and got up from their benches in surprise. After that crowd gathered in front of me, some of them started whispering to each other. I could hear a few words like "Is it really him?", a few others like "Wow! Josh is back!" and even "Where has he been all this time?!".

When I came across that scene and heard all those words, my reaction went from curious to extremely confused. Why were they wondering if it's really me? Why were they saying I'm back? And what the hell am I doing here?! This must be a dream... It has to be a dream!

That's when, all of a sudden, I started to feel some nudges in my right arm and I heard a voice calling me. Soon after, just as I imagined, I opened my eyes and woke up in that blue tent to the sight of Max and Rachel with their hands on me trying to wake me up.

Rachel: - Josh! - She said as she shook me. - Wake up!

Josh: - What? What?!

Max: - Jesus, Josh! Finally! I thought you would never wake up!

Rachel: - Glad we managed to wake you up in time!

Josh: - What do you mean? What happened?

Rachel: - You were saying some strange words while you were sleeping.

Josh: - Words? What words?

Rachel: - It was something like "I didn't disappear". Why did you say that?

Then I sat on that sleeping bag and I looked back at the two girls.

Josh: - I don't know... I think I had a nightmare.

Max: - What kind of nightmare? Tell us.

Josh: - I was there again.

Rachel: - There where, Josh? Explain it better.

Josh: - At Blackwell, Rachel. I was at Blackwell again.

When they heard this, Max and Rachel looked at me confused.

Josh: - But everything was different this time.

Max: - What do you mean? What was different there?

Josh: - This time, I could feel a heavier air. As if something there had changed. As if a lot of things we know were different now.