Conversations and Games

Los Angeles - 04:56 pm

Josh's P.O.V

As we watched the anime sitting on two chairs in front of the computer, Rachel laid her head on my shoulder and put her left arm around mine. Her fingers began to gently slide the underside of my right arm and it was chilling me from head to toe.

Lately she's been so needy that I've even gotten used to her always touching me. But now looks like things are serious. She hasn't let go of my arm since the first episode started and we're on the third.

After repeatedly sliding her fingers down my arm, she removed her left arm from that spot and took her hand to the back of my hair, leaning on my shoulder.

This is getting weird. Something else is happening here.

Rachel: - Hm... - She said as she watched the scene that had just passed on the screen.

Josh: - What?

Rachel: - This anime is a bit... Interesting. I liked it.

Josh: - Good to know I'm not the only one here.

Rachel: - The way something happens and then it connects to something at the end of the episode is just brilliant.

Josh: - Yes. Not to mention the plot twists, which happen almost all the time.

Rachel: - Yeah. That's amazing.

Then we looked at the computer screen and kept watching. After a scene, Rachel looked at me and said something about it.

Rachel: - The main character is handsome.

Josh: - Err... I figured you would think that.

Rachel: - You look a little like him.

As soon as I heard those words, I started to think a little about what she said until I finally realized. Then my cheeks turned red.

Josh: - Uh... Do you think that?

Rachel: - Yes. You two have a lot in common. Especially the hair and face.

Josh: - Hm...

Rachel: - I found he cute.

Josh's thought: Hm... I get what you mean, Rachel Amber. You've just made me extremely embarrassing. And that intensifies the theory that you want me.

Suddenly, Rachel began to run the fingers of that hand through my hair and lowered her hand to the back of my neck, making me have a strange pleasure for it.

Josh's thought: Ok, fuck it. I don't think I can go on pretending I don't know anymore. Rachel Amber is really into me and I'm sure she wants to play with me. Who am I trying to fool? This is obvious!

As soon as Rachel stopped running her fingers through my hair and wrapped her arm around my neck, I thought about hitting on her. I thought about doing something that didn't reveal that I was wanting too, but was bold enough for her to realize there was something going on there. Just to warm things up.

However, just as I was about to act, we heard a few knocks on the room door and a voice that sounded like Max's calling my name.

Max: - Josh! Are you there? - She said as she turned the door handle trying to open it. - It's Max! Can you open it here, please?

Pretending to be distracted, I looked at Rachel and got up right away. Rounding my chair, I walked to the room door and unlocked it.

Max: - Hey. - She said while looking at me with that little smile she always had. - How are you?