"That's what friends do... They forgive."

Motel - 11:34 pm

Rachel's P.O.V

After eating the Japanese food we bought, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. As soon as I washed my face with extremely cold water, I looked at myself in the mirror.

All I saw when looking at that mirror was a person with tired and lost eyes while a few drops of water ran down her face.

Suddenly, a feeling of uncontrollable fury came to me. I started to remember all those bad moments that always plagued and disturbed my mind, one after the other, over and over.

However, I held on tight and managed to contain all that anger. For a second, I thought I was going to explode again.

After that, I approached the mirror and, with my eyes closed, I touched my right hand to the glass. I felt that icy sensation penetrate my body and calm my soul along with my thoughts.

Unexpectedly, I felt a strange tremor coming directly from that glass.

I quickly removed my hand from that cold glass and realized that something was different. When I approached, I could see that the part I touched became totally deformed, as if it were broken.

Startled, I left the bathroom immediately and closed the door from the outside.

Josh: - What's the matter?

Rachel: - Nothing.

Josh: - So why do you look like that?

Distracting myself, I started to think about what happened and ignored what Josh said.

Josh: - Rachel?

Rachel: - W-What?

Josh: - You didn't answer me.

Rachel: - It was nothing. - I tried to act normal as much as possible. - I was just recovering from anger. Today was kind of boring for me, that's it.

With that, Josh watched me for a few seconds and looked back at his phone screen.

Josh: - Ok then.

After successfully hiding the strange fact that happened in the bathroom, I approached Josh and sat next to him.

Rachel: - Josh, I... I want to apologize for everything that happened today. I was rude with you and everyone around me. I shouldn't have done that.

Josh: - Yes, you did were. - He answered with extreme sincerity.

Then I lay down on the bed and ran my hands over my face. I quickly got distracted by my thoughts.

Josh: - But...- He said while throwing the phone aside. - I forgive you.

Rachel: - What? - I said stopping spacing out. - Really? Even though you know I treated you that way?

Josh: - Well... That's what friends do, right? They forgive.

Rachel: - Of course. - I said as I turned to Josh and sat again.

Josh was wearing the clothes he bought: a striped red hoodie and super flashy. I'm the one who should be wearing it now, but I got so angry before that I didn't want to choose.

Instead, I chose to take the blue, which I'm wearing now.

Rachel: - Hm... What's with the outfit, Josh Krueger? - I said while pushing his shoulder.

Josh: - Pfff... You won't want to dream about me when it's your bedtime! - He answered making a claw mimic with his fingers while imitating a scary voice.