|𝟒𝟏| |𝐀 𝐌ᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ 𝐈s 𝐁ᴏʀɴ... 𝐎ʀ 𝐓ʜʀᴇᴇ.|

Start from the beginning

"Maddy..." She smiled tiredly at the view of her godfather's sister before her eyelids dropped again.

"Sister...?" Implored Magdalena, who stood beside the unconscious Nephilim with tears in her eyes. "Please..."

"Alexandra Bloodwood is deemed clear of all demonic impurities," announced Dolores, making Zachariah's sister gasp in relief.

"But how?" Doubted Cleophas and lowered her voice, "She's the Dark Archangel's offspring, Dolores, and we're just going to allow her to enter the Citadel?"

"The water does not lie," Magdalena spoke for their elder. "You saw it yourself; there was no sign of any demonic impurities in her."

"She is right, Sister Cleophas," stated Sister Dolores. "No matter whose blood runs into her veins, Alexandra Bloodwood has been deemed clear of any demonic impurities and that allows her to enter the Citadel."

Cleophas pursed her lips, evidently not liking the elder's response.

"Let's take her inside," suggested Magdalena. "She needs a dry attire and rest."

Dolores nodded and the Sisters obeyed instantly.

Turning her head ahead, the elder did not miss the way Cleophas was looking at the faint beauty...
___________________________________________

𝐌ʏsᴛɪᴄ 𝐅ᴀʟʟs | 𝐕ɪʀɢɪɴɪᴀ

𝐒ᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ 𝐁ᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ 𝐇ᴏᴜsᴇ.

Damon was holding a sleeping Rose in his arms as they both lay naked on his bed.

He didn't expect himself to seek comfort in Rose for his only concern after he killed his best bud, was Alexandra's feelings about his action.

He didn't care about anyone else's opinion about him, only hers.

He didn't bother when all Elena was trying to do while his brother and love interest were gone, was to turn him into another Stefan Salvatore minus the Ripper part.

He didn't bother when Alaric kept scolding him about everything that he did, plus being in love with his niece.

He didn't bother when Andie told him to contact her only when Alexandra returned, so she could express her gratitude for saving her life.

But, he did return home enraged and full of different emotions that needed to be liberated somehow and surprisingly he didn't wish to kill anyone.

And then, he called Rose and told her to come over for another drink since they had a really good time together lately.

The undead beauty did show up and according to our raven-haired vamp, she looked hot.

They didn't drink a lot but a lot of truths were revealed, which brought them even closer than they already were.

The night ended with him and Rose ripping each other's clothes off and falling asleep after a very pleasurable experience together...

He heard someone knocking on the door downstairs and he rolled his eyes at the interruption of the memory.

He carefully released the woman beside him from his embrace and she turned to her side, still sleeping as he quickly put some clothes on and went to answer the door.

It was Elena.

"I'll accept written apologies only," he crossed his arms.

The girl's face remained serious for some seconds until a naughty smirk was etched on it.