"Nice. I mean Great." Ron replied.

"And We were thinking that you would miss us " Said Hermione in complaining manner . However there is no such emotion in her tone.

"May be ,He has found some great company".Harry teased .

"Since you have found each other." replied Ron" I have to find someone too."

"Found each other?" Asked Hermione standing straight." What's that mean?

"With all those soul bond things...." Ron speaks looking high in sky as if he is talking about something great .

"And What is soul bond? Ronald"  asked Hermione

"Hermione Granger don't know something.News of the Day." Said Ron making a face as if he has seen sun rising in night. "We have to inform Rita skeeter."

"You don't have to " replied Harry.". With her pure dedication towards me, She would find it herself. " He added with a chuckle

"Now are you going to tell me this soul bond thing?" Speaks Hermione in dangerous warning tone.It just amaze Harry that how much Hermione hates not knowing things.

"It's Luna theory " clarified Ronald raising his hand to show his gesture of surrender.Hermione's enthusiasm to know the theory just evaporates at the statement and she sits back at her place.

"Which is what?" Harry asked understanding that his friend is dying to share the theory.

"It is like most pure bond that exists between two souls that bounds them forever.Something Like two pieces of same puzzle.... complete as whole and something like that" Ron tried his best to explain .

"You haven't believe in this crap?" asked Hermione looking at him.

"Well.....I..... It's different when she explained" Ron defends himself.

"Seriously Ron " Speaks Hermione taking a sigh.".It is Luna's theory" She emphasised her words. "there is nothing exist like soul bond."

"Magic didn't exist for us till age of 11 " Harry heckle sensing the upcoming round of bickering coming from his best friends.

"Harry ,You are not believing in this"Hermione turns towards Harry, not believing that he believes.

"No.Not totally. But there is always a possibility."  Said Harry.

"No ,There is not ." Hermione retorted." I have read thousands of book . If this existed I would have read it somewhere." She spoke swinging her head to look from Ron to Harry.

"You haven't read bettle and Bardle yet " Speaks Harry." You can't totally reject idea of something because you have never known it before .It may not be true but may be " Harry speaks shrugging his shoulder.

"Do you really think we have a soul bond?" Ron can clearly sense her tone changing from total rejection to confusion

"No ,Not us in particular " He replied literally sensing Hermione's brain working over certain direction ".But may be people could exist ."

At the same time door opens and James arrives.

"How was it?" asked Harry as soon as James runs toward him.

"Perfect. I have thought a little about Mom and You too but he said that my little secret is safe with him" James speaks with enthusiasm.

"Don't worry Champ . You can trust Dumbledore with secrets .".Said Ron

"I hope they will make Time Turner soon" Said Harry.

"Yeah Future You and your wife would be freaking out from his presence.." Said Ron.

"They won't.He will be back in same time ". replied Hermione lost in her musing."I have to meet with Professor Dumbledore ".She speaks and stride towards the Dumbledore's office.

"Soul bond!!!" Ron and Harry speaks simultaneously.

"She is not going to leave Dumbledore unless she got to know about it " Said Harry with a slight chuckle, picking up James in his lap.

"Poor Dumbledore" Ron looks at the closed door with real face of sympathy and both shares heartfelt laughter.

So how was the chapter?