"So you have to make a choice, Y/n. I'm waiting for your answer."
He stated, and her heart shattered in million pieces.. She wasn't breathing. Her whole body turned numb to feel anything. She just stared at her father without blinking.

"And this is the last time we are having this conversation, "
He said before disappearing from her sight, leaving her shutter behind.

***

Next day

She ran downstairs hearing the loud noises, and her body went numb, watching the person standing before her. Her eyes widened when her gaze fell on her brother, who was standing in the middle of the room surrounded by those men while her father was there standing helpless.

"What the hell do you want from us?"

A rough chuckle left from the person's mouth, who was sitting on the sofa crossing his legs on one another on the coffee table, playing with the revolver in his hand.

"Good question, Miss Park, "

The man stood up as his gaurds stood there like a statue. Jaeden was glaring at the man in total black, who had a cunning smirk on his face as he walked towards Y/n with his predatory steps.

"What I want..?" He chuckled deviously and then rubbed his temple with the barren of his gun.

"I heard that My son is not in the country. Great opportunity, isn't it?"
Y/n stared at him with firm eyes as his evil laugh echoed in the hall.

"But I can't do anything to you. He will not like it, now will he? "
The man in his early 50s puked his lips, feigning a saddened expression, but then smiled at her.

"But I can hurt him instead of you?"

Y/n gritted her teeth and glared at the man before her.

"Why can't you leave me alone, Mr. Jeon. My family has nothing to do with you, " She shouted, standing on her ground even when he was standing before her holding a gun. He smirked cunningly, hearing her words.

"Oh, but My family has so much to do with you, Miss Park, " He lowered his body and looked at her amused.

"Specially my son, the one whom you made hate me, " He stated in a rough and low voice.

"I didn't make him hate you. I just showed him the right path, and I'm proud of myself for that. He will never carry on your criminal activities. He will never be like you,"
She firmly stated, making the man clench his jaw as he glared at Y/n, but she stayed rooted to her spot without showing even an ounce of fear and stared straight in his eyes. Cause she knew one thing that he can't touch even a single hair of her body cause he loved his son enough to not harm her.

"Fine.. He will never be like me.. He has his own business like normal businessmen.. He doesn't need to get involved in my world, right?" Joonseok asked, making Y/n slightly furrow her brows..

"He has built his own company just at the age of 25.. No father's support.. Nothing.. Self-made man.. My son is great.. A perfect gentleman unlike me.. isn't he?" He laughed, making Y/n more untidy.
Joonseok leaned closer to match Y/n's height, and she saw a malicious glint in his eyes as his smile turned cunning and dark.

"But how much you're willing to make him good person Y/n.. Or it's just a show-off to portray yourself as a good girl and his well-wisher in front of my son." His voice was terrifyingly low as he dared straight in Y/n's eyes, making her more untidy as her heart beat increased, sensing something obnoxious from the man before him..

"You believe I can destroy his whole career in the business world with the snap of my fingers... What if I wreck his whole Empire,"
Y/n's heartbeat halted completely. She looked at Joonseok bewildered, making him smirk cunningly as his eyes darkened more..