𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.27

Começar do início

"I'm fine Aju. And Anamika is not here she is out of city....she had gone to medical camps in Karnataka." I said to him. Anamika is my bestfriend,she is a cardiac surgeon. When I came Mumbai for my treatment I met her as a medical student. She is a good listener.....on other word I can say that she is my personal therapist. On that time my trauma are really intensive but she give me the courage to over power that trauma. Now also I feel some difficulties to control my trauma but it not intensive like earlier.

"Oh....she is not here." Aju's voice snap me out from my thoughts.

"Yeah....."

______________________________________

Next morning.

Dhriti is gone out for jogging now Christy is also with her and at the sametime Aarush is also coming for jogging only to see Dhriti.

"Chris did you find who was that?" Dhriti asked.

"Yeah... I find out that." Dhriti stopped her jogging and looked at Christy with urge to know who was that.

"That calls are from Kerala and his name is-----" Christy was saying but Dhriti cut off him and said

"His name is Akash Varma,am I right?" His eyes widened by hearing Dhriti.

"How did you know that?" Christy asked with astonishment.

"I guessed it." She said by shrugging his shoulders.

"You know him?." Christy asked.

"What question you are asking? I know him.....first I thought someone big is playing behind this but suddenly I remembered about this idiot. Leave this issue here and let's get focused on Ankith Gupta." Dhriti said with smirke.

"But how can we leave that matter what if he again starts to spy on you?" Christy asked.

"Don't worry about him he can't do anything as I told he is a idiot. So now we can start our search on Ankith Gupta." Dhriti said.

"Okay as your wish Madam." Dhriti shaked her head on Christy's dramatic voice.

"And what about Sidharth. How are you going to punish him for spiking your drink?" Christy asked.

"For now I'm not going to do anything." Dhriti replied.

"That means you're planning something big for him. Poor Sidharth ,he don't know that he messed with a lady Devil." Christy said with a devilish smile.

Dhriti also smiled at him. At the sametime Aarush saw both of them.

"Who is he? I didn't seen him before with her. What if he is her boyfriend? No...no it doesn't seem like that.He is looking so smart and handsome but he is not look like a Indian. I think he is a foreigner. Why she is smiling this much to him? Only I deserves her smile. He is getting on my nerves." Aarush mumbled in breath.

"You! What are doing here?" Dhriti asked when she saw Aarush.

"Yeah...me...I came here for jogging." Aarush said.

"Jogging?But Ayaan told me that you don't go for jogging. You used to go in gym."Dhriti said with a suspicious look. And Christy was just looking both of them.