Chapter 14

Chan?"

"Hi Sungie. How are you?"

"I'm fine... I really didn't mean to do this, I just got drunk and-"

"Drunk words and action are real and reveal the truth."

"Hyung... who found me?"

"Sung, don't worry about it okay?"

"No, you have to tell me. Was it Minho that's why he hasn't left for a moment? Or was it Felix who cries all the time?"

"Can you not think about it. Whoever found you, he's being taken care of okay?"

"Oh no... no, no, no. He found me?"

"What? No I-"

"Oh, my God he was the one who found me!"

"Calm down, they are going to sedate you again. Yes, he found you."

"That's why he hasn't visited... how is he?"

"Sung really how do you think he is? He has had his own problems and struggles and finding you again, the same scene all over again... do you think he's just fine?"

"No, but... he could have at least visited-"

"Oh he could?!"

"Minho, what?"

"No, you Chan shut up and you Sung listen. I don't know what you said you did, what you remember but what you did, besides your attempt is twisted!"

.

Hours ago, before Minho's arrival at the hospital he went back to the dorms to get changed.

There he found Seungmin hugging Hyunjin like a baby.

Minho's brain stopped. He had left for the hospital two days ago and Hyunjin... he still hadn't moved or got changed.

"That's why I came to the hospital just for a few minutes. I just managed to calm him down and help him fall asleep."

"Why haven't you helped him get washed or something?"

"He doesn't move and the only person he allows to touch him is me. I've only managed to hold him while he sleeps for a while and once he drunk a little bit of water."

"Should we try to move him?"

"I've tried, the moment I move he pushes me away and starts saying stuff I cannot understand. "

.

"You wrote him a letter Jisung! A letter confessing your love to me and implying that him and I are in love and you would leave, die, so we can be a couple! Besides the fact that you couldn't have been more wrong, he read it, he read it and he's put the blame of your drunken actions on himself!"

"I don't even remember the reason I attempted but how could I have known you don't like each other?"

"Because I like you and he likes Chan!"

"What!?"

.

Hyunjin knew he had to move someday.
He was aware he had to get out of the bathroom.

He couldn't.
He just wanted to rot there.
He stopped functioning the moment he started considering himself a murderer.

Today however when Seungmin talked to him softly,
pleading him to help him get cleaned up, to change
from the bloody clothes and go back to his bed
he simply did what Seungmin would order him.

For a while his mind was quiet,
only listening to Seugmin's calm voice.
So when he tried to leave him, he wouldn't let him go, him and the silence he offered to his suffering mind and just then after almost a week he felt himself completely letting go and sleeping, maybe it was the best sleep he had in months if not years.