'We Stop You Here..'🌸

"Izuku!!"

Bakugo managed to grab his friend and crashed themseves to the ground just as a high end nomu landed on the ground.

"Hawks was right, Nomus are here,"says Midoriya getting up with the help of Bakugo.

"Good thing, we came here," the dynamite hero muses looking at the size of the enemy that intercepted them.

"Die!!" The nomu attacked Shoto but he was quick to evade and trapped the feet of the creature. It tried to move but Shoto snapped his fingers and the nomu's body suddenly froze inside and out.

"Don't think I was the same as before." Shoto spoke, his tone 2 octaves lower that even his friends almost flinched at the ice in his eyes.

They didn't have time to dwell on it however when normal and high end nomus came like ants and insects creeping the grounds.

"Don't get beaten!" Bakugo nods at his friends before he charged. Loud explosions shook the grounds along the screeching of dying nomus.

"Right back at you," Midoriya say before launching himself in the air immobilizing nomus with his dark whip. He smashed them to the grounds before he dodges a high end and attcked from it's back punching it on the head cracking it's skull.

The nomu shrieked as it staggered and aimed blindly at him.

"Sorry, I do not have time to play with you.."

Midoriya gave the finishing blow before leaping in the air and once again trapped normal nomus with his dark whip.

Shoto came barreling at 2 of the high ends, his ice and fire consuming his whole body as he roasted one and froze another. Dodging an attack, he swiftly turns and knocked a normal nomu with a flaming punch.

"That's it.."

Shoto put a foot out and the next second, the grounds were frozen to the end leading the nomus to slip and trip, some falling on top of each other.

Bakugo pushed the others with his explosion and Midoriya bound the others with his dark whip before dragging them all to the center.

"Let's end this!" A determined gleam flashed on Shoto's eyes.

"As we should," agrees Bakugo, his quirk dancing at his finger tips.

"How did you become this strong?" A high end asked trying to get up but can't.

Another snarled. "What did you do to us?"

"Your strength and speed is nothing compared to a demon. And fighting with them shaped us into who we are today," answers Midoriya. "And who knows a demon's poison also works on you guys." He showed them a bag of the wisteria poison.

"De-demons. They really are here," cries the one who asked how they got that strong in a short period of time.

"They're here. All because of your master's greediness. Now they are on war with us to look for All For One. Huh! And that creep is hiding again!"scowled Bakugo.

The high ends screeched trying to get out of whatever is trapping them.

"Oi, don't you get it? This is your end. We stop you here," threatens Shoto as he raised a hand.

"Bakugo, Midoriya."

At his call the 2 brought out nichirin knives, that Muichiro had given them. Throwing them in the air, Bakugo quickly blasted at them breaking the knives to small pieces.

Shoto burned all of them and as soon as it reached the nomus they gathered at the center, loud explosion took place that tremors could be felt all the way back to UA.