A Week..🌸

To think that she would be standing there before the heroes to explain what they should be doing for a D-day they had no choice but to face.

Hoping the plan they have devised with the master would not fail them, it's the only card they have.

Battle of wits and strategy, they couldn't just wing it and let fate decide. They have to make sure of their every move or that's it.

Game over.

Muzan had indirectly set the challenge against the heroes with a letter Kirishima had found at the foot of the portal, stating his purpose on why that world needed to be wiped out.

Or to be enslaved depending on the dark king's final plan.

Either options are invalid, end of discussion.

The letter was currently at the hands of Best Jeanist who was reading it all over again, his head shaking as he finished.

All For One had really messed up so bad.

And the snob had perfectly hidden his location, that coward.

A week from now.

That is only the time given for them.

Misty forced all negativity trying to invade her thoughts out of her system. This is no time to get petrified and worry about an outcome they are yet to start with.

Determined, she started talking about the strategy they thoroughly planned against these so called otherworldy creatures.

They have to pull from the roots if they want to attain a complete victory.

And a plan was laid just for that.

_______________________________________

"UA is initializing an all out defense system as they should since we all know, people feel the safest in there, the protection system tried and tested," reported the Executive Director of the World Hero Organization to his Board of Directors gathered for a meeting. They too were in audience with the other hero organizations via online meeting.

"Evacuation had already started so all heroes and support agencies are busy on their given task," he continues.

"And are the League of Shadow Heroes formerly League of Villains willing to help? We can't deny we need that team?" Questions one of the directors and the others nodded in agreement.

"Shigaraki Toumura is the grandson of All Might's master, former boss of the villains yet now, he leads his new changed team under the authority given by the government. Not to mention he is now the CEO of their very own Hero Agency.

Dabi or rather Todoroki Touya is back with his family and is the most sought hero after his father in their agency.

The others are now working full time heroes as well.

And might I tell you, that they knew of this chaos before the demon slayers even admitted who they really are and enlighten us with what is happening."

The board of directors shared confused and surprised glances.

"How can that be? Is it because All For One is the root of all these?" One of the 2 ladies among the group quirres.

"No," the Director sighs.

"It's because they took in Yuichiro, a transformed human and older twin of the Mist Hashira Muichiro."

A picture of the twins was shown but the shock was quickly replaced with fear when they saw Yuichiro's eyes and fangs as the picture was taken the time the teen snarled.