Yuichiro..🌸

Awardings were held right after the final competition was finished.

Trophies were lined up, along with medals and plaques as UA assigned who among the heroes and guests will hand over the awards to the deserving winners.

It took time but atlast the ceremony was officially closed with UA taking home the Over All Champion Plaque.

Interviews were next along with the heroes officially handing out invitations to the aspiring heroes they want to intern under them.

Misty and Ayane refused any of the invitations though and stayed away from interviews knowing it would bring conflict if they be exposed to media.

Yet as Muse of UA, Misty assisted the guests and helped in anyway she can, occupying herself with several school works.

Ayane on the other hand hanged out with Muichiro as they made a small food trip on the booths for one last time.

And for the record, UA class 1-A won the booth competition, thanks to their in built entertainments.

As for the cheering squads if they can call it that, no doubt UA won, with all their canon shots, sparkles and the likes, courtesy of Class 3-A.

It almost started a fan war and the hot headeds were so ready to rumble if not for Giyuu and Aizawa standing in between.

____________________________________

They starred.

They starred some more.

The chosen heroes were speechless as the League of Villains now League of Shadow Heroes finally stood before them.

Awkward.

Once enemies standing on the same grounds, now aiming for the same goal.

Shigaraki and Dabi boredly stares while Toga and Mr. Compress waves like celebrities.

Midoriya and Shoto exchanged unsure glances while Bakugo being Bakugo scoffs at the weird tension.

And finally the boss can't take it no more.

"If we're just going to do starring contest in here, we'd better go. We have a baby waiting to rest at home, ya know?"

Midoriya's eyes widens. Surely, he heard that right, right?

"Baby?"

Toga turns to him and winks making the One For All user grimace. Knowing that this girl has a crush on him made him almost want to recoil but he stopped himself from doing so, or he'll hurt her feelings.

He could hear Bakugo snickering quietly to himself, before mimicking Toga making the girl frown.

If Midoriya's honest, he'd say Bakugo is a very good imitator.

"Not an actual baby. Just the youngest amongst us, Shigaraki dotes on him so much hence a baby," the lady explains before sitting down on the couch offered to them.

"I see. We'll try not to take much of your time. Thank you for coming," Nezu say gesturing to the refreshments on the table.

"Please help yourselves."

"Thank you," Toga smiled grabbing a drink then pulled Mr. Compress to do the same.

"Touya-"

"Hep! No sentimental reunion, father. I'd hate that right now. I'd let Shoto cause he's my baby brother and he's cute but not yet for you. I'd like to meet my siblings first and mom, thank you very much," Dabi cut off his father who lowers his gaze nodding.