Nameless Hero..🌸

A figure emerged from the mist before it descended fast with his sword ready and aimed. The next thing heard was the painful cry of a nomu, drawing his last breath.

Muichiro landed on his feet only to get moving again when an angry screech thundered above him. Looking up, he blocked an attack, sliding backwards just as his enemy landed before him.

The boy narrowed his eyes at the sight of his common enemy. The demon was drooling, red eyes starring daggers at him, claws unsheathed and wings sprouted from his back.

It attacked but the hashira calmly dodged, pivoted briskly before his sword cut cleanly through the creatures neck. It was quick to turn to ashes and Muichiro watched it completely gone before he heaved out a tired sigh.

How many have he killed that night? Why is he becoming something he was not? True, he defends humans all he can against these creatures but he is paying the price.

He can't go to his sisters and slaying was all he did eversince he came to that world.

Opening his eyes after collecting his thoughts, the hashira was about to walk away when a voice stopped him.

Tch.

Why does this happen all the time?

"Nameless hero, can we have a moment?"

Looking back, he was met with a flaming hero and a man with red wings. Ahh, the number 1 and 2 hero, correct? He stayed long enough on that world to know, what he should know. And heroes are the heart and brain of the era he was in.

"It really is a kid," Hawks say eyeing Muichiro in amusement. With the way his eyes bore deeply into them, his expression blank but with his body language saying otherwise, this kid is the epitome of a young hero.

So, even heroes are after him now.

"Thank you for always protecting everyone," Endeavor say testing the waters. If they happen to say something the kid won't like, then he'll vanish in his mist like all the stories they have heard.

Muichiro didn't say anything but he still was just starring. When the heroes didn't say anything more and just starred back, he bows and turns on his heel. He can't waste time, he has a portal to guard.

"Muichiro Tokito, correct?"

His name on Hawks tounge surprised him. How did he?

Turning back, he saw the hero walk closer to him. "Don't worry. It is true that we came specifically looking for you but we bear no ill will. As for how we know your name, your sisters, Misty and Ayane personally told us."

Muichiro's eyes widens.

What?

His sisters..

"How would I know, you're telling me the truth?" He challenged, guard up and ready to strike. They maybe heroes but they were still strangers.

"Look kid," Endeavor chides. "You need rest and proper sleep."

Hawks looked at Endeavor blinking. That is not what he was expecting him to say. But looking at the kid, it's only then that he noticed how his eyes sunken, body almost like a twig hidden underneath his clothes. Dried blood littered his cheeks and is that wound on his stomach?

"We're here to take you to your sisters. They're waiting Tokito-dono. Here," Endeavor handed the young lad a folded letter written by Misty herself. Taking it, the hashira's hands trembled as he opened the letter and his eyes scanned the writings. Only then has he allowed himself to shatter his own built walls. Misty was indeed asking him to go with the heroes and they are waiting at the school where his sisters studies.

"Ayane, nee-chan," he whispers to himself as he finished reading the letter and dropping his hands to the side. Joy filled his heart but he couldn't bear to express it as it's only then that he felt how weary he trully is. His body is hurting all over, he felt so drained and he just want to sleep.

"Ahh, Tokito-kun, are you alright?" asked Hawks concerned when he saw the boy tremble.

"Nee-chan," Muichiro mumbles before he gave in to what his body really wants. His eyes closed as conciousness slowly drift off him.

The last he heard was Endeavor calling Hawks then his body was lifted off from where he was standing. His sword clattered on the pavement as Hawks carried him.

Endeavor picked it up, surprised to feel how heavy it is. And this kid wields it like it was just a part of his arm.

"He's really light Endeavor," Hawks calls to him that the number one hero looked at the young boy's contorted expression of pain. He's feeling it now that he let his guard down.

"Let's go," he tells him before they flew up the night sky.

_____________________________________

"Oi! Have you guys heard? The nameless hero is here at UA," Kaminari annouced to his classmates the news he heard.

"What? Really?" Yaoyarozu quirries in disbelief.

"Oh, that is why, Misty-san and Ayane-san are excused from their classes. They went to see their brother," the lightning quirked confirms earning different reactions from everyone.

"Nameless hero, huh. So it really is their brother?" Tokoyami questions that Kaminari nods.

"Wow, so he really is that strong? Reports say he killed Nomus everynight, even the high ends. And he is just a kid!" exclaims Mina that had the class in awe.

Nomu.

Only the 4 of them who knows the truth knew it wasn't all nomus that he killed. But creatures thrice faster and stronger than them.

Demons.

Iida looks at them to see them all looking distant, Midoriya and Todoroki looking at the desk of Misty.

"Rather than gawking at the so called nameless hero who is currently recovering, why don't you start planning for the quirk festival? Is the final plan for your booth and battle line up ready?" Aizawa interrupts as soon as he entered the excited classroom.

The teacher knew words of the nameless hero spread already within the whole of UA and it was the talk of the school.

The students have different opinions on him but seeing the demon slayers reaction when the heroes brought him last night, just broke his heart.

The young boy exudes strong aura despite his condition but to see Ayane cry her heart out was painful to watch. If that is the common occurance back at Taisho era, just how many do the people loose to demons there everyday? How many slayers died each day?

Making him think that they were quite lucky they were facing villains rather than demons. Although villains strength couldn't be understimated as well, they were still quite fortunate.

Now, if demons are here, then the number of calamities and chaos they bring is what? Thrice? Aizawa closed his eyes dismissing his thoughts. Now is not the time for that.

"Iida, have your meeting now. I want the final plan at my desk this evening after the last class ends," he instructs and Iida quickly stood up along with Yaoyorozu.

"Hai!"

The class began discussing what to do when he gave the floor to the class representative.

__________________________________

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

👋👋👋